The Irish Mohammad Ali

Yea I rolled my eyes a bit when I heard it...

So Ronda is the Mike Tyson of WMMA and Conor is the Ali of Ireland. Lmao.

EDIT: and how can I forget, Travis Lutter is the Michael Jordan of BJJ.

Yea I rolled my eyes a bit when I heard it...

So Ronda is the Mike Tyson of WMMA and Conor is the Ali of Ireland. Lmao.

Conor is the UFC's version of Sugar Ray Leonard or Ali. That's what they're saying anyway. Yeah.

True.....as is your avatar if that is in fact Shenmue (Dreamcast video game).

That is the main character from Shenmue, I noticed myself. It's a great game and was a high budget game back then. I owned all the sega systems, Saturn included, and love my Dreamcast (still have it).

I will bless dis most ridiculous tread, (comparing a relatively untested, rising star with an all-time great) with my 950th post, thus earning my Green belt in honor of his Irishness, Conor McGregor. I give tanks.

Conor Bes(not lose)!

We all know his fighting resume cannot be compared to Ali obviously, he is way too early in his career

But listen to some Ali interviews and see for yourself who was better on the mic

[YT]yByTH5QAFwg[/YT]
[YT]7-5_8af3TiY[/YT]

When you are actually great, you don't get the "Irish" prefix.

Ireland has only one sportsman of note, Rory McIlroy. Conor is a nobody and the sooner he gets knocked out the better. Alas, it won't be against the mediocre 36 year old past it Siver who isn't even top 10.

I got a little embarrassed for being an MMA fan when Buck said that.

Ireland has only one sportsman of note, Rory McIlroy. Conor is a nobody and the sooner he gets knocked out the better. Alas, it won't be against the mediocre 36 year old past it Siver who isn't even top 10.

Are you going to cry into your pillow when he knocks Siver out inside 2 minutes?

mad kid

Lol I don't even think he liked it. I saw one of those UFC webisode things this week, and his reaction when it was brought up didn't look good.

McIlroy is an inferior athlete, by far. They just tested some key areas of McGregor's athleticism at a major university in the States and McIlroy was the previous record holder in rotational velocity before Conor broke that shit. His hips are more explosive than McIlroy's are. Deal with that. :D

Back