The inventor of the television was born in Idaho. You're welcome world.

I'd imagine the GED course TS is taking labeled "The History of Idaho" was about 15 minutes long.

..So basically a guy from Idaho who was said by the OP to have invented the TV...didn't actually invent the TV..

If you paid attention to the thread where TS ranted about not having the balls to ask someone he didn't want in his home to leave, you'll see several instances where TS desperately tried to validate himself even though most of the thread made fun of him.

This thread is also a desperate attempt by TS to make he and his state seem important by riding the coattails of someone else's accomplishments.

Too bad it's an epic fail on his part as usual.

What is a state other than a group of people? Wow.

What does the accomplishment of one person have to do with said group of people unless you're foolishly implying that the group of people he's a part of played an important role in his accomplishment.

you should leave idaho, there are better places.

wats a television?

731923__safe_animated_equestria+girls_rainbow+rocks_spoiler-colon-rainbow+rocks_wide+eyes_sonata+dusk_blinking_thousand+yard+stare_-colon-%7C.gif

My conceptions of reality have been shattered.

Fuckin love it. We have some of the greatest natural beauty in the world. Haters gonna hate.

I agree with you. From the furthest South Eastern Corner of Fish Haven where Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming meet to Bonners Ferry at the Norther tip your state is the best looking. Only a tiny amount of areas that are not wonderful to see. Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Washington, and Oregon has some nice looking areas but none of them have it from North to South and East to West like your state does.

I worked hard to get out of Virginia. I would love to be in the Northwest. I am stuck in the Middle.

i was mostly joking, i actually think very highly of oregon/washington if i ever had to leave southern california. Also found both colorado and wyoming to be very pretty if you like isolation. Never been to idaho but i imagine it being flat and dull.

Back