The inventor of the television was born in Idaho. You're welcome world.

Thankyou, for turning us all into mindless freaks....

Damn, that's pathetic. Trying to ride the accomplishments of others because you're from the same state.

TS must be a mediocre person at best

Damn, that's pathetic. Trying to ride the accomplishments of others because you're from the same state.

TS must be a mediocre person at best

Not even. Whats mediocre are your reasoning skills.

Im simply championing the greatness that is my state. No need to look to much into it and create your life story.

Who gives a fuck about ID? Anywhere not in the southwest, the Dakotas, Montana, or Alaska is irrelevant, as far as I'm concerned.

John Logie Baird was the inventor of the television.

John Logie Baird invented the TV, he demonstrated it in 1925. Farnsworth invented a new type of television.

Fucking Yanks.

Even if he wasn't, he was still two years ahead of Farnsworth. There were a couple of others too, one Japanese and one Hungarian.

Yep, Baird invented TV, it was very quickly superseded by new ways of making images appear on screen but saying they invented TV is like saying the bloke who invented plasma screens a few years back to replace CRT's "invented TV".

Not even. Whats mediocre are your reasoning skills.

Im simply championing the greatness that is my state. No need to look to much into it and create your life story.

So the achievement of one person shows the greatness of the state? That's your reasoning? Wow

..So basically a guy from Idaho who was said by the OP to have invented the TV...didn't actually invent the TV..

I met a guy from Idaho once and told him I never saw a tractor.

He was all like:
rfFWukr.gif

Back