Nebi

Крым наш!
@purple
Reaction score
20140429223150a0drubja61crxx87.jpg

3XgENHJ.jpg

CURRENT PRIZE POOL
$9,193,355

The International Prize Pool is increased by $2.50 for each Compendium purchased.

[YT]cTbbcsswKno[/YT]

[YT]eDc7dBtMGao[/YT]

Last edited:
You don't have to like it, there's enough games for everyone.

DK and EG have been looking strong the past few months. I wonder how much money a player would make if their team can take the whole thing, that is a lot of money from compendiums!

I too think Dota is awful, but you can't say Valve doesn't know how to promote their shit

I too think Dota is awful, but you can't say Valve doesn't know how to promote their shit

It's hard to say that it's shit when there's 9 million people per month playing it. It's less than LoL but it's not a 'shit' game.

Pretty cool. The tournaments going to be hype as fuck.

damn what a prize pool. its like the world series of video games.

It's hard to say that it's shit when there's 9 million people per month playing it. It's less than LoL but it's not a 'shit' game.

Ad populum etc
More people play Candy Crush than Dota 2

i thought it was for something cool, but it's for a stupid moba game

i just got back from the summit viewing party, it was 20 minutes away from my house. it was a ton of fun, i met a bunch of pros and chilled with some of them for a bit. the atmosphere there was great, i can only imagine how TI's is

DOTA 2 sucks, it didn't evolve at all. I should pick it up again just for prize pools like that, I was really good at it. I tried DOTA 2 for a couple games and went like 73-2-12 in 3 games. Played Axe and Drow Ranger x 2. Drow still my favorite champion in any MOBA. LoL is just way better because of how abilities scale not just from levels but from stats on items, it can make any hero dangerous. Plus roles are much more flushed out and support doesn't get shafted in dota or hon where they are pretty much useless mid - late game.

Denying creeps was also the most lame feature in the games as it just slowed down the games even more because you could just control the waves just out of range of the tower for the longest time.

DOTA 2 sucks, it didn't evolve at all. I should pick it up again just for prize pools like that, I was really good at it. I tried DOTA 2 for a couple games and went like 73-2-12 in 3 games. Played Axe and Drow Ranger x 2. Drow still my favorite champion in any MOBA. LoL is just way better because of how abilities scale not just from levels but from stats on items, it can make any hero dangerous. Plus roles are much more flushed out and support doesn't get shafted in dota or hon where they are pretty much useless mid - late game.

Denying creeps was also the most lame feature in the games as it just slowed down the games even more because you could just control the waves just out of range of the tower for the longest time.

So much insecurity in one post... Typical LoL player, talking out of his ass.

4k mmr here. im not good but i dont suck. ill play u 1 v 1 mid. loser duz sig bet

Lulz

Back