Opinion The information warfare age.

The internet is probably one of the worst things invented, combined with smart phones it keeps people in an eternal stupor.

The problem is the internet is so damn convenient, and also is full of stupid things that keep people occupied whilst still being totally uninformed. Man is weak, and the internet is satan :D

No, the headlines are not always in his favor, and that was actually the point and joke he was making. He made the joke about “greasing the wheels” and then showed several negative/unflattering headlines in the press.

Those headlines pale in comparison to the state run propaganda being churned out. They counter anything negative by flooding the field with polls and actual stellar headlines. Add in some social justice reinforcement and you'll win every election.

Trudeau considered best to manage pandemic, revive economy, poll suggests - CityNews Toronto
Trudeau more trusted with the purse strings, poll finds, boosting odds of election | Financial Post

The majority of the media doesn't paint the Liberal party in a bad light. Trudeau says sorry and the media then goes back to making him the progressive messiah.

You'll get a couple of jabs by less influential companies but that's it. They aren't competing with the social justice infrastructure.

Rupa Subramanya: Trudeau is a left-wing populist who may have bought himself the next election | National Post

Last edited:
The great hack is an excellent documentary on this very subject

A great example actually although it focuses on marks as opposed to the string pullers. Having just watched it they did a good job giving an overview but it could go deeper, much deeper... but that is when people end up dead.

Control the narrative.

They could just say assange was a spy for.... but its all speculative on their parts. A good introduction for the green.

A great example actually although it focuses on marks as opposed to the string pullers. Having just watched it they did a good job giving an overview but it could go deeper, much deeper... but that is when people end up dead.

Control the narrative.

They could just say assange was a spy for.... but its all speculative on their parts. A good introduction for the green.
You can follow it up with The social dilemma...same subject

You can follow it up with The social dilemma...same subject

Sure, but I get rather annoyed when production misses key points to protect the string pullers. How does one rectify that reality isn't reality? Media, Netflix, YouTube are all controlled to a greater extent than you realise. Look at YouTube by example : they know UFO lure is attractive and so they push the Majestic 12 movie for rental.

A weak attempt to redirect but it works.

I will report back once I have watched your recommendation.

People wouldn't be searching out conspiracies and alternative information outlets if our government and media wasn't openly criminal and full of shit.

The internet is probably one of the worst things invented, combined with smart phones it keeps people in an eternal stupor.

The problem is the internet is so damn convenient, and also is full of stupid things that keep people occupied whilst still being totally uninformed. Man is weak, and the internet is satan :D

Another problem is everyone thinks they're right. I bet everyone posting here thinks they know everything and people with opposite views are the uninformed. I think the internet is just a tool like any other but its the human ego that needs to be reigned in. People have to be willing to admit they don't know it all.

Another problem is everyone thinks they're right. I bet everyone posting here thinks they know everything and people with opposite views are the uninformed. I think the internet is just a tool like any other but its the human ego that needs to be reigned in. People have to be willing to admit they don't know it all.

Some openly display their intentions.

This was a joke made at a parliamentary gala for the press, and was twisted and used out of context by people on the internet to try and mislead useful idiots...

Ya I know I was so stupid that I didn't realize his terrible delivery and patronizing tone was actually a joke! He was joking about the 600mil, in fact, it's actually over a billion dollars he has given to SELECT media to bail them out after he made that "joke", specifically 150mil extra per year to boost the CBC! And being Canadian we all know the cbc has always been fair, balanced and report on things without bias. How stupid of me. He also has really good intentions about his bill C10 that is currently before Parliament. He's a good honest Canadian lad and I'm stupid. Ya know the same guy, obsessing over racism yet dressed in blackface not once but twice....he's such an honest guy and a great comedian!!

<{cruzshake}>
This is a beautiful example of the bullshit I'm talking about. A comic bit that Trudeau did joking about news outlets, edited down and given a shocking headline by right wing outlets and spread on social media. All. Total. Bullshit.
https://factcheck.afp.com/video-tru...ing-media-was-comic-bit-not-secret-confession

Hahhahahhaa "fact checkers". Total bullshit, you're right! He has given media of his administration's choice, over a billion dollars to bail them out since he made that "joke". And nobody should be concerned about bill C10 either. He's a good honest Canadian lad that Trudeau!!!

This was a joke made at a parliamentary gala for the press, and was twisted and used out of context by people on the internet to try and mislead useful idiots...

Is your irony intentional or the result of stupidity?

Ya I know I was so stupid that I didn't realize his terrible delivery and patronizing tone was actually a joke! He was joking about the 600mil, in fact, it's actually over a billion dollars he has given to SELECT media to bail them out after he made that "joke", specifically 150mil extra per year to boost the CBC! And being Canadian we all know the cbc has always been fair, balanced and report on things without bias. How stupid of me. He also has really good intentions about his bill C10 that is currently before Parliament. He's a good honest Canadian lad and I'm stupid. Ya know the same guy, obsessing over racism yet dressed in blackface not once but twice....he's such an honest guy and a great comedian!!

Those headlines pale in comparison to the state run propaganda being churned out. They counter anything negative by flooding the field with polls and actual stellar headlines. Add in some social justice reinforcement and you'll win every election.

Trudeau considered best to manage pandemic, revive economy, poll suggests - CityNews Toronto
Trudeau more trusted with the purse strings, poll finds, boosting odds of election | Financial Post

The majority of the media doesn't paint the Liberal party in a bad light. Trudeau says sorry and the media then goes back to making him the progressive messiah.

You'll get a couple of jabs by less influential companies but that's it. They aren't competing with the social justice infrastructure.

Rupa Subramanya: Trudeau is a left-wing populist who may have bought himself the next election | National Post
Exactly. In order to appear impartial, there will be a few stories that are mildly critical... then they can say “see, we’re impartial!” This is really simple stuff, yet somehow, the rubes eat it up.

Back