The infamous Jon Jones "pot" quote

His "reasonable outlook" was my EXACT point and you still don't understand it. Like, you said "don't be dense" and you're being dense as shit right now bro.

Dude...

They're judging him for saying "I've always been down for the good side" as if drug use is abysmal, when the guy is in rehab for cocaine addiction.

It's not so much that he snitched on highschoolers for pot.

It's that he was proud of doing this, as an adult, looking back on it.

These are two different points. Let it go.

Dude...

These are two different points.

In the context of this thread?
No, they're not. You're being dense. You're wrong. Petey picked up what my point was and you didn't so he put it in simpler terms for you. If you don't get it, then you just don't get it.

I just don't understand how... I mean, what the ah.... FUCK it:

What's not to understand? Rampage, DC, and everybody was right about the guy. He's faker than a million dollar bill.

He's tried to have a "good Christian kid" image since the beginning of his career (which is part of the reason he got so much hate, people saw right through it)

JJ doesn't have a leg to stand on anymore, he preaches the good guy life, and judges others for not being good christians, he admits he's a rat. Then plays on the other side of the fence as well. No one would care if he wasn't so fake, but he's full of shit.

Back