The incredible depth of the 125lb division in the UFC

comment was posted after your comment, are you crazy college students using the ouija board tonight or what?

No... Sadly I've just been on Sherdog long enough to see these things coming.

A lot of Sherdoggers are bigots. They love belittling women, short people, and the Chinese.

A lot of Sherdoggers are bigots. They love belittling women, short people, and the Chinese.

keep on fighting the good fight
not gonna' shit this thread up any more than I already have
good evening

So this would set them off?
front_jeong.jpg

This shit is because they tried to scrap the division and then got cold feet. The division could be great otherwise.

GRPWYGy.png

This division should have been cut when Mighty Mouse went to ONE and Cejudo "retired."

125 has many good fighters but the ufc is over doing it with the rematches not giving exciting new fighters a chance.

The UFC does what it wants, this doesn't prove anything

Pantoja has a win over Moreno and could have realistically got a title shot already
He also is 4-2 in his last six, losing to Figgy & Askarov. Only on a 3 fight win streak. Since the loss to Pantoja Moreno has had 9 fights and only 1 loss. That loss was very questionable in a lot of minds as well.

Moreno deserves to get his shot at settling things with Figgy.

Their fights have been barn burners, with the record standing at 1-1-1. Even though Fig's loss came when he had a rough weight cut, and the draw came when he got a point deducted, it makes sense to do it again, tbh. And if they keep the division around, more depth will come eventually. Who knows, DJ could even come back or Henry could drop down again.

Back