The Imposter

Very compelling, crazy shit!

looks pretty creepy to be honest. im sold.

thanks for sharing. i'll definitely check it out.

As it unfolds you don't believe this shit actually happened, and you keep saying....the fuck?!

Almost done watching this...

CRAZY LMAO

The mum almost needs a backhand she is so stupid

Why would you post here if you are not done watching it
Now I am done watching it. It was almost over when I posted. Why does it matter?

and why would you bump a 5 year old thread?
Because I wanted to and Why not? Is there a rule Im not aware of? Would you have prefered that I started a new thread?

Have you seen the movie or are you just in a bitchy mood?

The synopsis sounds exactly like the plot of the show Sneaky Pete.

Now I am done watching it. It was almost over when I posted. Why does it matter?

Because I wanted to and Why not? Is there a rule Im not aware of? Would you have prefered that I started a new thread?

Have you seen the movie or are you just in a bitchy mood?
Just asking lol. Was wondering how you found this 5 year old thread.

I've seen it several years ago. I remember it was good.

There was a movie with a similar subject called "Changeling". Was pretty good too.

Just asking lol. Was wondering how you found this 5 year old thread.

I've seen it several years ago. I remember it was good.

There was a movie with a similar subject called "Changeling". Was pretty good too.
Gotcha... I did a search to see if anyone had already started a thread. Found this one and posted in it....then I realized how old it was. Lol. (On my phone = a lil harder to navigate) I may try to watch Challenging next.

I was hoping someone in the family was found guilty. How could they not know?

Especially the mother.

Gotcha... I did a search to see if anyone had already started a thread. Found this one and posted in it....then I realized how old it was. Lol. (On my phone = a lil harder to navigate) I may try to watch Challenging next.

I was hoping someone in the family was found guilty. How could they not know?

Especially the mother.
Yea, it was pretty weird. I don't remember a lot of since it's been quite a while.

This old sad thread has spider webs all over

Back