The important opinion on 165 main event

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by SharpTeeth, Sep 22, 2013.

1. SharpTeeth

SharpTeeth White Belt

Mine... Is that upon my viewing I gave a slight nudge to jones. The stifling knee kicks, the numerous head kicks, the super elbows...
    I wish there was such thing as neutral rounds... We're you give both fighters a 10 or 9 because I might of gave atleast two rounds a neutral. That said I scored it 48- 47 for Jon jones.i would rather it of been a draw of some sort but jones did earn the victory. Gus and jones need another fight before a rematch.

2. Zanmato

Zanmato Black Belt

there are neutral rounds, you can be scored 10-10 if there is nothing to distinguish a winner... but if you gave 2 draw rounds then someone would still have had to win 3-0 or 2-1 so it wouldn't matter much anyway!

3. SharpTeeth

SharpTeeth White Belt

I mean I might of gave the one round 10 10 too though. But either way i believe jon won. But if I gave a neutral round and Gus would of just edged one more round it could of been easy draw... Damn close fight