The Importance of Fighting Like a Chicken | Diesel Breakdown

Chickens get alot of shit, but they just bang. Fight like a chicken

Pretty true. Chickens are always that little bit scarier than you remember them being.

4628611135_f7b6da24cf_o.jpg

I don't at all condone disgusting bloodsports like this... but jesus fuck these animals are dinosaurs.

Pretty true. Chickens are always that little bit scarier than you remember them being.

I don't at all condone disgusting bloodsports like this... but jesus fuck these animals are dinosaurs.
Their ancestors are the T-Rex

1764565_orig.jpg

Straight up looks like a dilophosaurus
Jurassic-World-2-Set-Photos-Dinosaurs-Puppets-Dilophosaurus.jpg

Chickens don't get respect but I'd be scared if a big cock was coming straight at me.

Chickens don't get respect but I'd be scared if a big cock was coming straight at me.

I've seen a guy get attacked by chicken in my grandma's farm. It sounds pretty stupid in theory but damn I was happy to be standing where I was watching instead of being attacked from all angles by a bunch of aggressive chickens like that poor fucker.

Also, contrary to what most people think those things can actually fly quite high! I've seen plenty of them fly from the ground to the barn's roof.

I wonder if chickens do the chicken dance before fights like the Wai Khru Ram Muay in Muay Thai.

I have 4 chickens that I keep for eggs and 1 of them thinks its top dog and tries to peck you if you take too long with it's food........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back