The Immortal Vs The Outlaw

Would it make for an entertaining fight? Yes more than likely.

But it does not make sense when looked upon from any other angle. Brown is within touching distance of a title shot and to ask him to take on Dan is a no win situation for Brown.

This is a joke, This thread that is.

Brown is on a 7 fight winning streak ffs.

i'm not sure what's dumber, the suggestion that the fight should be made, or the fact that people think hardy would win..

also, brown was supposed to fight hardy already, but hardy got injured and swick stepped in.

I'm not sure what's dumber, someone who has 6,875 posts in 18 months and yet has no idea what makes a good fight, or a chicken being electrocuted.
In what universe is a guy on a 7 fight win streak vs a guy who is 2-4 in his last 6, who hasn't fought in 2 years, a "good fight".

i'm not sure what's dumber, the suggestion that the fight should be made, or the fact that people think hardy would win..

also, brown was supposed to fight hardy already, but hardy got injured and swick stepped in.

Brown better get that fight to the ground fast BC he won't hang around long trading w Hardy..

Dan Hardy has been out for ages and this fight makes NO sense atal. What were you thinking TS?!

Hardy could win. Styles make fights and ignorance makes you.

Brown better get that fight to the ground fast BC he won't hang around long trading w Hardy..
I feel like i'm in an alternate universe here.

Brown outstruck Mein, Silva, Pyle, and Wonderboy, but Hardy is going to be his match? Wtf?

In what universe is a guy on a 7 fight win streak vs a guy who is 2-4 in his last 6, who hasn't fought in 2 years, a "good fight".

The one where they've previously been muted to fight and the same one where people understand what a great fight it'd be?

Please tell me what you think Matt's record would be against the same 6 Dan's faced. You do know that Dan hasn't stopped training and is basically fight-ready but is only denied a license due to American doctors, where the docs' back in the Uk say he's OK to fight?

Matt Brown is top 10. Hardy is not ranked. Period. They should not be fighting each other.

There is nothing inherently good about this matchup to think it's going to be a great fight. EVERY MATT BROWN FIGHT IS A GREAT FIGHT.

Dan Hardy has been out for ages and this fight makes NO sense atal. What were you thinking TS?!

It previously made sense and still does, he's only not fighting due to a BS Medical suspension. The fight is an absolute winner for fans

It previously made sense and still does, he's only not fighting due to a BS Medical suspension. The fight is an absolute winner for fans

No. Matt Brown is in a contender fight and Dan Hardy needs a comeback fight. Makes no sense.

No. Matt Brown is in a contender fight amd Dan Hardy meeds a comeback fight. Makes no sense.

There are plenty examples of when people get passed over for contender fights because of scheduling, injuries etc. Matt wants to keep busy, Dan's been ready for a while, and they've been suggested to fight before.

Matt Brown is in a contender fight and Dan Hardy needs a comeback fight. Makes no sense.

this
i don't know what they (ufc) have smoked, but it'd be good.

This fight doesn't make sense for either guy anymore. A year ago, for sure. Now Brown needs a real top 10'er and Hardy needs a comeback fight with someone a little lower on the ladder. That said, I'd watch. Brown would likely be a big favorite but I'd pick Hardy by UD. Would be a great fight though.

Back