The Immigration debate on the left.

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is amazing.

A honest fucking debate on the left on immigration, and atleast an acknowledgement that we aren't all in agreement here.

Cliffs: bleeding heart vs the economic battle to rebuild our middle class.

Discuss.......

I don't even know what the left's plan is on immigration. All I hear is pretty much open borders as in if anyone steps food on US soil, they can become US citizens and have access to practically everything US citizens have access to.

I bet they'll also spend money to tear down whatever walls Trump has been building

I don't even know what the left's plan is on immigration. All I hear is pretty much open borders as in if anyone steps food on US soil, they can become US citizens and have access to practically everything US citizens have access to.

I bet they'll also spend money to tear down whatever walls Trump has been building

Well, as you can see in the video, it is a argument about whether we need to reduce immigration, while offering a legal path to those that are here, and those that believe we can absorb many more people, and want to offer a legal path to those that are here, and those that will come here in the future.

illegals have access to more benefit than citizens.

Vicent James had a clip on his channel of a Latina immigrant mother who has been here for over TWENTY YEARS and has been on assistance the entire time. And never learned English. These people will be the destruction of America. And the left uses them for votes.

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs

Happy, what do you say to people like myself that point out this was the same line that was used against the Irish and Italians?

That many Irish and Italian immigrants didn't assimilate, but their kids did.

Also what do you say to the idea that without Mexicans we would have the same Demographics problem the rest of the world has, and we actually need some Mexicans. Not all of them, but the 20 million that are here, are a good thing in the long run, because people stopped having kids?

Last edited:
Vicent James had a clip on his channel of a Latina immigrant mother who has been here for over TWENTY YEARS and has been on assistance the entire time. And never learned English. These people will be the destruction of America. And the left uses them for votes.

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs

Oh, I know tons of illegals. The know the system inside and out. They exploit our taxes to max. And free fucking healthcare losses me off.

Out of curiosity, how many of you folks that have a real issue with Mexicans not assimilating, have ever met a 3rd generation Mexican.

I had a sergeant in the army named Fernando Zammorano.

He was 3rd generation. He was as American as apple pie.

https://www.eurocanadian.ca/2020/01/canada-now-taking-about-one-million-immigrants-per-year.html?m=1

Canada's Somali Immigration Minister Ahmed: "Nothing pleases me more than bringing brown immigrants to Canada and getting rid of racist Whites".

Courtesy of @uppercutbus
I’d like to know even if there was racist whites where does he think he getting rid of them to lol. Don’t care what colour you are just come here legally and leave your old countries policies if different than ours where your feet left the ground.

Out of curiosity, how many of you folks that have a real issue with Mexicans not assimilating, have ever met a 3rd generation Mexican.

The guy's video who he linked is a white supremacist so we all know why he isn't against certain countries immigrating and no I'm not the type of person to call someone a white supremacist simply for disagreeing.

Cliffs: bleeding heart vs the economic battle to rebuild our middle class.

It tends to be more economists who recognize that immigration boosts wages and economic growth vs. old people who see two non-white families in their towns instead of one and think that America is going to shit because of it.

It tends to be more economists who recognize that immigration boosts wages and economic growth vs. old people who see two non-white families in their towns instead of one and think that America is going to shit because of it.

Classic jack. I will meet you in the middle and say it does create economic growth, but you will insist I am crazy when I say it puts downward pressure on wages.

Classic jack. I will meet you in the middle and say it does create economic growth, but you will insist I am crazy when I say it puts downward pressure on wages.

I would say that you're wrong and that there's no good evidence or theory to back your claim up. Possible that you're just genuinely misinformed, but the usual argument is what I said (economists vs. ethnic preservationists).

i know some but you're not from where i'm from (the tx/mexico border close to the coast). you hear spanish at least half the time. i don't think this is a good thing

although, i do think people should be at least bilingual. but should be proficient in english

Automation is what is taking American jobs. Offshoring and automation.

That was a good, substantive debate though.

Interesting video

how do you know where I'm at
When you haven't been where I've been, understand where I'm coming from

Back