The idea of Cotto-Berto in the fall

JArkin770

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Now that Margarito is facing Pac Nov 13th in a fight that gives us little to care for, it clearly opens the door for Cotto and Berto who are left without a fall fight, to fight each other on HBO in a mega fight at 147. Lets hope HBO, Top Rank and Lou Dibella can work together and get this fight going, which would help HBO's weak fall schedule look real solid.

I'd still rather see Berto-Shane but this would still be a fantastic fight

cotto beats the shit out of berto. berto has never fought a fighter at that a+ level... this would be a rude awakening for berto.

I hope so. I been waiting for berto to get a chance to fight a top guy. I was disappoint last yr, but I don't blame him for pulling out. I think Berto could win against Cotto or Shane.

It would be a nice fight if it happened but it wont happen
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd personally like to see Cotto-Angulo.

That'd be an insane fight, a fight at 154 between Cotto, Sergio and Angulo would be nuts.

Im sick and tired of Arum trying to keep it "in the family" with Pac/Marg-a-cheato and Cotto/Vanes. I wonder if HBO will even have any interest in putting Pac/Margarito on PPV now that Antonio is a disgrace.

Dam I spoke too soon. Everytime I start to get excited bout Berto getting a shot at some one the shit hits the fan.

Cotto "Not Interested" in Berto, Vanes Could Be in Play - Boxing News

Yeah Berto announced earlier today via Twitter that Cotto had not wanted the fight.

That'd be an insane fight, a fight at 154 between Cotto, Sergio and Angulo would be nuts.

Im sick and tired of Arum trying to keep it "in the family" with Pac/Marg-a-cheato and Cotto/Vanes. I wonder if HBO will even have any interest in putting Pac/Margarito on PPV now that Antonio is a disgrace.

It's all about the money. I can't really see HBO turning down the oppurtunity, simply because Showtime will pick it up. I'd really like to see Cotto and Angulo fight at 154. If Paul Williams can still make 147, I think that's the way Berto needs to go.

I hope so. I been waiting for berto to get a chance to fight a top guy. I was disappoint last yr, but I don't blame him for pulling out. I think Berto could win against Cotto or Shane.

Yeah, same here, i've been wanting to see Berto fight a top 147 pounder for a while now. I'm not sure he beats Cotto or Shane, but i'd really like to see him go for it. I'd rather see him fight Mosley than Cotto though right now. I'm not really interested in Mosley-Mora

It would be a nice fight if it happened

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back