The Hypocrisy of the MMA fan

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by iowamma2012, Feb 24, 2016.

1. iowamma2012

iowamma2012 Green Belt

Long for the days of Pride where fighters would fight on short notice, fight across different weight classes, with injuries, hype up the fight, and back it up.

Hate on McGregor for doing all the things above and more. Hate on the UFC for following through on many of the pleas above when fighting was about fighting.

ConnorBless

2. TheWalkinDude

TheWalkinDude Endeavor to Persevere Platinum Member

Don't let the fan get you down, just because the haters are the most vocal doesn't mean they're the majority.

cOugAr_LIbRe_85 likes this.
  3. Croo67

Croo67 Purple Belt

They don't hate on McGregor, they hate on his 'fans'.

People find it hard to publicly praise him because of his following. Go on the comments of any UFC video that even mentions McGregor, and it'll be full of saddos with McGregor as their avatar calling everyone "bums" and telling people that they can't "take this left hand" as if they were the man themselves.

Most people aren't negative towards McGregor, they just play down the utter drivel (some of) his following spout.

fnord and KhabibTheBeagle like this.
  4. SavageAngel

SavageAngel Brown Belt

I am a conor hater, because he is an attention whore, constantly bad mouths MMA fighters and acts like a douche bag on camera. I alos hate his fans, most annoying fans ever. But I am a big fan of his attitude towards fighting, I will absolutely always watch his fights, hoping he will lose of course, but if he wins I always applaud him. This stunt that he is doing going up in weight classes is the best possible thing he could do. Just like u said, back in Pride Wanderlei and Sakuraba used to do this and it was always awesome. But it will be a major let down if he some how gets manhandled by Diaz. Even though I will cheer his eventful demise, it will be a letdown.

5. $uicideboy$

$uicideboy$ ROPE GANG Banned

he doesnt have that many haters

6. Bokelj

Bokelj Trigger central

The reasons fans like that exist is because of fans like you. Ending a post with ConorBless.

The fight used to be about the fight, not the circus around it. I respect Conor, the guy does what he says. But where there is a group polluting thread's with delusional posts there will be trolls fucking wit you, and there should be. Balancing the insanity

KhabibTheBeagle and Oshime2 like this.
  7. iowamma2012

iowamma2012 Green Belt

Frankie Edgar is my favorite Fighter by the way. Just find it funny when people are hating on the representation of a true Fighter. The hype makes the fight bigger. When I got 50 something's asking me about McG, that's big

8. DontWaitUp

DontWaitUp Jordan V

At least spell his name right.

9. bd5919

bd5919 BD

Conor picked his opponent, the weight, the location... that never happened in PRIDE

10. IBack666

IBack666 Blue Belt

Shit post, shit poster, shit fans, shit everything