The Hypocrisy of the MMA fan

iowamma2012

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Long for the days of Pride where fighters would fight on short notice, fight across different weight classes, with injuries, hype up the fight, and back it up.

Hate on McGregor for doing all the things above and more. Hate on the UFC for following through on many of the pleas above when fighting was about fighting.

ConnorBless

Don't let the fan get you down, just because the haters are the most vocal doesn't mean they're the majority.

They don't hate on McGregor, they hate on his 'fans'.

People find it hard to publicly praise him because of his following. Go on the comments of any UFC video that even mentions McGregor, and it'll be full of saddos with McGregor as their avatar calling everyone "bums" and telling people that they can't "take this left hand" as if they were the man themselves.

Most people aren't negative towards McGregor, they just play down the utter drivel (some of) his following spout.

I am a conor hater, because he is an attention whore, constantly bad mouths MMA fighters and acts like a douche bag on camera. I alos hate his fans, most annoying fans ever. But I am a big fan of his attitude towards fighting, I will absolutely always watch his fights, hoping he will lose of course, but if he wins I always applaud him. This stunt that he is doing going up in weight classes is the best possible thing he could do. Just like u said, back in Pride Wanderlei and Sakuraba used to do this and it was always awesome. But it will be a major let down if he some how gets manhandled by Diaz. Even though I will cheer his eventful demise, it will be a letdown.

The reasons fans like that exist is because of fans like you. Ending a post with ConorBless.

The fight used to be about the fight, not the circus around it. I respect Conor, the guy does what he says. But where there is a group polluting thread's with delusional posts there will be trolls fucking wit you, and there should be. Balancing the insanity

Frankie Edgar is my favorite Fighter by the way. Just find it funny when people are hating on the representation of a true Fighter. The hype makes the fight bigger. When I got 50 something's asking me about McG, that's big

Long for the days of Pride where fighters would fight on short notice, fight across different weight classes, with injuries, hype up the fight, and back it up.

ConnorBless
At least spell his name right.

Hate on McGregor for doing all the things above and more. Hate on the UFC for following through on many of the pleas above when fighting was about fighting.

ConnorBless
Conor picked his opponent, the weight, the location... that never happened in PRIDE

Shit post, shit poster, shit fans, shit everything

Back