Opinion the hypocrisy of the consumers of news

hi Liquid Smoke!

its not really a gimmick. for eons, this is how people generally wrote to one another, in that long ago age where letter writing using pen and pad is how missives were sent.

still, i'll do what i can to mitigate your vexation.

be well!

- IGIT

He's right, your gimmick is silly as it is annoying.

Personally, your nice guy act took a huge hit in credibility when you were justifying attacking certain public figures in front of their children.

Give it a rest dude.

He's right, your gimmick is silly as it is annoying.

Personally, your nice guy act took a huge hit in credibility when you were justifying attacking certain public figures in front of their children.

Give it a rest dude.

hi there LogicalInsanity,

i remember you!

you are still the same dumb cunt that i recalled you were and its good to see you are still here, my friend.

- IGIT

If you are involved in the market in any way. Bloomberg is a must.

I have pretty much stopped watching CNN FOX Or MSNBC. I'd rather watch RT or Al Jazerra

Sorry man

The IGIT schtick is lame

I have pretty much stopped watching CNN FOX Or MSNBC. I'd rather watch RT or Al Jazerra

I've been saying this for years...

when anyone tells me that they get their info from foxnews, CNN or MSNBC, I immediately 2nd guess their opinion, or in most cases just completely disregard it.

I don't know how anyone can take these sources seriously ….especially after the Iraq War.

Hiya SBJJ,

how are you? I'm going to pretend I"m a super nice guy, and spout off idiotic opinions and hope you're not mean to me, because I'm pretending to be nice.

Some of you need to get beyond the most basic illusions/appearances and get in the chess game.

Everyone is subject to the veil to some degree, but list, O, ye mangs....

*********************Emerald Tablets****************

Hiya SBJJ,

how are you? I'm going to pretend I"m a super nice guy, and spout off idiotic opinions and hope you're not mean to me, because I'm pretending to be nice.

Hoy Hoy Logic!

So nice to see you in the threads. Do you read NPR or CNN?
Sometimes I like to read XM satellite radio. Other times I just like to sit in my backyard and read the birds chirping in the trees

Best Regards and Happy Reading

ISUCK

@Sketch @senri

Each of you will see this Rorsach differently.

Free Range Humans taste way better because they baste in the light.

th

Hoy Hoy Logic!

So nice to see you in the threads. Do you read NPR or CNN?
Sometimes I like to read XM satellite radio. Other times I just like to sit in my backyard and read the birds chirping in the trees

Best Regards and Happy Reading

ISUCK

fu*king legit LOL.

hi Liquid Smoke!

its not really a gimmick. for eons, this is how people generally wrote to one another, in that long ago age where letter writing using pen and pad is how missives were sent.

still, i'll do what i can to mitigate your vexation.

be well!

- IGIT
Dear IGIT,
Thank you for the thoughtful reply. I feel we have reached an understanding. Please continue with your granny greetings and salutations.

Best,
Liquid Smoke

@Sketch @senri

Each of you will see this Rorsach differently.

Free Range Humans taste way better because they baste in the light.

th
'
pvsdbvalihsvtroyebvaekuhbvoa358pgvtizukrebvhkujbvfgrewsbvgsvbgrtiyg o67wv59g wt64iacer bgyro8wvt5e9igyeu

After the wisdom contained in the Emerald Tablets sinks in, I'll be able to see how these events that are to happen look like in the expanding Nexus.

@senri

YES SATURATE THE FLESH....

Back