The hype is over, yeah I'm talking about you Chandler

This year has been awesome, first Zhang Weili, now Michael Chandler, damn even Adesanya has lost this years hahaha

Dana White must be more red than ever because things are not going the exactly way they wanted it to be.

They were trying haaarrrd promoting and overhyping this American dude Michael Chandler, all the thumbnails, videos and promos were all about him, I mean just 1 fight in the UFC and he got the title shot in the most stacked division in the UFC like wtf, Disrespecting Oliveira a lot, I'm glad he put that mfr to sleep

I'm really so glad that those people they have been overhyping like if they were unbeatable have been getting beat tf up

What does Zhang Weili has to do with this over hype conversation? She won plenty UFC fights and won a fight round monster fight with JJ before losing to Rose. Dana definitely wants the China markets so he doesn't like that she lost but there was no overhype regarding her talent.

EDIT: And Adesanya still has a belt. What he did was no different than Max going up to fight in LW division.

He seemed pretty good to me. I think he just needs to do something about his chin, which is something complicated to deal. Despite that, I enjoyed his performance against Charles while it lasted.

Everytime theres a all American fighter on the rise dana sees green. And tries to push them to the moon. At the same time a large percentage of mma fans are a certain type of person. So he needs to play towards his base. As they are the ones spending tbe most money

Ufc fans only are an odd. You make it seem like chandler is some unproven novice in the sport.

he got through Oliviera bjj. Was hurting Charles with everything he threw. And to
Charles credit in round 2 he surprised chandler and got a great ko.

This year has been awesome, first Zhang Weili, now Michael Chandler, damn even Adesanya has lost this years hahaha

Dana White must be more red than ever because things are not going the exactly way they wanted it to be.

They were trying haaarrrd promoting and overhyping this American dude Michael Chandler, all the thumbnails, videos and promos were all about him, I mean just 1 fight in the UFC and he got the title shot in the most stacked division in the UFC like wtf, Disrespecting Oliveira a lot, I'm glad he put that mfr to sleep

I'm really so glad that those people they have been overhyping like if they were unbeatable have been getting beat tf up
"Overhyping" a dude who's long been considered one of the best lws on the planet, and who very well could have won that fight with a different ref? I'm happy Oliviera won, but c'mon dude. Chandler is a tough out for anybody in the top 5.

Back