The hype is over, yeah I'm talking about you Chandler

I thought it was a very competitive, evenly matched fight. I don't know why some if you have this "if you lose you suck" mentality. He came to fight and put on a show after an entire card that was really boring. He could've played it safe and he didn't.

So no, he's not overhyped. He had a close fight that he ultimately lost, with the new best lightweight In the world. If Chandler is overhyped, so is Oliveira because he almost got ko'd by some hypejob.

You guys are so tangled up in your conspiracy bullshit that I'm not even sure if you're enjoying the sport.

How about not caring what Dana/UFC want and reacting to the fighters, performances themselves? You know: think for yourself, as an actual fight fan, not some soap-opara tripping weenie.

Usman hype is still on. Also Ngannou as well.

This year has been awesome, first Zhang Weili, now Michael Chandler, damn even Adesanya has lost this years hahaha

Dana White must be more red than ever because things are not going the exactly way they wanted it to be.

They were trying haaarrrd promoting and overhyping this American dude Michael Chandler, all the thumbnails, videos and promos were all about him, I mean just 1 fight in the UFC and he got the title shot in the most stacked division in the UFC like wtf, Disrespecting Oliveira a lot, I'm glad he put that mfr to sleep

I'm really so glad that those people they have been overhyping like if they were unbeatable have been getting beat tf up

With Khabib gone that division is getting interesting.

What a weird stance to take...

Try enjoying the fights instead of the hipster-esque brooding.
could you fathom that some people actually enjoy fights so much that theyd rather not have the hype and bullshit telling them who is unbeatable and who is so amazing and all this stuff and literally just want to watch the fights? i can.

This year has been awesome, first Zhang Weili, now Michael Chandler, damn even Adesanya has lost this years hahaha

Dana White must be more red than ever because things are not going the exactly way they wanted it to be.

They were trying haaarrrd promoting and overhyping this American dude Michael Chandler, all the thumbnails, videos and promos were all about him, I mean just 1 fight in the UFC and he got the title shot in the most stacked division in the UFC like wtf, Disrespecting Oliveira a lot, I'm glad he put that mfr to sleep

I'm really so glad that those people they have been overhyping like if they were unbeatable have been getting beat tf up

Taking too much pleasure from negative things happening to other people isn’t a healthy way to live.

I’m also not sure about your observations. They have Chandler the Hooker fight. Not exactly super prestigious. He blew him out and naturally got attention. Had Poirier wanted it, he would’ve been given the shot and Chandler would’ve gotten Gaethje. Really don’t see the issue.

As for Zhang.....she smashed their champion. You’re supposed to hype people who do things like that.

Dana isn’t the least bit bothered by any of this.

could you fathom that some people actually enjoy fights so much that theyd rather not have the hype and bullshit telling them who is unbeatable and who is so amazing and all this stuff and literally just want to watch the fights? i can.
Ok... No one is making you pay attention to the hype, just ignore it.

He needs to workout his chin with Ferg as he is truly Chandlier . Hes fun to watch fight tho the aggression is great it's just jaw is ;literally glass

Chandler's not here to read your message. Sorry.

I'm glad he lost. I was hating on him for the way he was introduced to the UFC and him big leaguing, but its water undearneath the bridge, mostly. Now he gets to try to get it more legitimately. Best of luck to him.

I'm excited to see gaethje vs chandler. I hope we get it. But I wouldn't be surprised if oliveira fights gaethje and gaethje gets gifted a title shot.

He almost finished Charles in the fist round. Hard to say the hype is over. He was probably rushed to the title though and it probably won't be a quick road back.

Chandlers grappling looked legit in this fight. Who cares about hype? Dude is a top fighter.

The good thing about people making an ass out of themselves on Facebook with their “hot takes” is that you can quickly go to their profile and confirm that they are a kook and ignore their ramblings.

He didn't deserve title shot anyway come on 1 win in UFC and title shot? yes I know his bellator career but still he should have a few wins at least not like he was some beast in bellator with perfect record.

There was definitely a hype train but it wasn't his fault. He is a good solid fighter that can compete in the UFC. He did have Oliveira in trouble in the 1st last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back