The hype is over, yeah I'm talking about you Chandler

Not for me. Yeah he got caught an lost but also looked damn good too. Love his aggression and determination. I don't think Chsndler is done at all but will tske him a few fights to get back.

Chandler was just too tired after after spending 3 minutes fighting Chuck off his back to tske full advantage of the knock down . Hays off to Chuck tho a great win.

I used to not understand the Adesanya hate. I just thought he was another in a long line of eccentric weirdo fighters. Then I saw him baby birding his dog. Not a fan.
Adesanya is a complete sicko when he tried to dry hump Costa after he was dazed and knocked out. That really was a sick move.

I doubt it; Chandler is still a top LW. It's not like that fight was a one-way street.

I used to not understand the Adesanya hate. I just thought he was another in a long line of eccentric weirdo fighters. Then I saw him baby birding his dog. Not a fan.
What does baby birding mean? Regurgitate food for his dog?

I dunno, I think Chandler is doing pretty well, especially considering his age. He came over and proved that he belongs in the top-5 which is probably more than a lot of people expected of him; a lot of people gonna tune in for his next fights for sure.

He did way better than the other hyped Bellator champs like Lombard or Askren and I can totally see him fighting for the belt again if he manages to win a couple of fights convincingly.

Another dumb casual starting a thread to make himself look smart. FAIL. Chandler fought great last night. Gave Charles a real scare, something that hasn't happened since 2017. The two people next to me were getting ready to leave because they thought the fight was over. I told them it wasn't and Charles was fine after surviving the 1st.

Chandler was a couple decisions away from the belt.... I'd say the hype is well deserved.

Then again, maybe if Michael lets Olivera up in round one he still doesn't get the stoppage, but ends up ko'd himself in the 1st instead of the second?

It was a very entertaining scrap, and I wouldn't hate seeing them do it again down the line.

Post-fight press conference with Chandler got more views than post-fight presser with the champ.

Another dumb casual starting a thread to make himself look smart. FAIL. Chandler fought great last night. Gave Charles a real scare, something that hasn't happened since 2017. The two people next to me were getting ready to leave because they thought the fight was over. I told them it wasn't and Charles was fine after surviving the 1st.
Oliveira got dropped in 2019, you dumb casual.

Adesanya is a complete sicko when he tried to dry hump Costa after he was dazed and knocked out. That really was a sick move.
Far from classy, but the lead up to the fight was pretty nasty. Weird, and cringe because neither guy is exactly...normal. But there was a lot of bad blood there. It's still just the dog thing for me.

Chandler can beat any LW on any given day. He has the ability to. But he does has a suspect glass chin

Far from classy, but the lead up to the fight was pretty nasty. Weird, and cringe because neither guy is exactly...normal. But there was a lot of bad blood there. It's still just the dog thing for me.
Both sick and disgusting. The guy is a complete sicko. And for him to wear his grandmas crucifix earings to show what a follower of Jesus he is.

Back