The House of Saud Do-Boy, Trump vetoes Yemen bill

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-yemen-war-veto-20190416-story.html

Damn, Da Kush must be swimming in Dat oil Money.

I remember all the Trump LIckspittles saying they like Trump, because he would keep the US out of bullshit like this. The House of Saud is the Worlds largest supporter of Islamic terrorists and figured out, just throw Donny and his relatives some cash and they can do what the fuck they want.
It is embarrassing to watch this great country, bend the knee to the House of Saud.

"The House of Saud Do-Boy, Trump vetoes Yemen bill"

<{clintugh}>
Wat8.jpg

Where is the barf gif when you need it...we need more emotes.

Trump as betrayed the right.

That bastard. Bring back bannon!

Catapult kuschner, Bolton, and Pompeo into a volcano

"The House of Saud Do-Boy, Trump vetoes Yemen bill"

<{clintugh}>
Wat8.jpg

Where is the barf gif when you need it...we need more emotes.
Why does Trump want the House of Saud to starve civilians in Yemen? The House of Saud must have promised Trump another motel or offered to pay off Jared's over leveraged loan. Maybe Trump will sell condos in Riyadh that he will never build?
Other than Israel no other Middle East country is safe from the House of Saud as long as Do Boy is President.

Why does Trump want the House of Saud to starve civilians in Yemen? The House of Saud must have promised Trump another motel or offered to pay off Jared's over leveraged loan. Maybe Trump will sell condos in Riyadh that he will never build?
Other than Israel no other Middle East country is safe from the House of Saud as long as Do Boy is President.

The Saudi Yemen conflict has been going on for some 10 years mate and Obama was killing them with Drones like it was a video-game...Where were your tears back then when those that actually care already knew about it and hated it?

You know, BEFORE orange man bad became a thing.

I smell just Trump hate here.

The Saudi Yemen conflict has been going on for some 10 years mate and Obama was killing them with Drones like it was a video-game...Where were your tears back then when those that actually care already knew about it and hated it?

Orange Man Bad. NPCs are good, but also angry. NPCs must tell others to be good... but angry. Though some NPCs are bad because they are white males with privilege, they are less bad because they hate Orange Bad Man.

BREAKING NEWS: A human-like "person" of indiscriminate race and gender kills again. More obtusely vague news at 11:00.

Yeah I remember all the times Obama vetoed bills to get the US out of Yemen.
More like Orange mans dick tastes so good. I am beginning to think Trump is the secret Muslim.

Yeah I remember all the times Obama vetoed bills to get the US out of Yemen.
More like Orange mans dick tastes so good. I am beginning to think Trump is the secret Muslim.

Obama didnt need to veto a bill to get out of Yemen because he did it with full support of Congres that also suddenly changed its mind when bad orange man was elected.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-obama-yemen-war-20181115-story.html

"the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day." ~ Sure it was in 8 different countries but ROFLMAO at hating Trump
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

Yeah, it's a central Republican ethos to care more about profit than human beings and find any way possible to make the world worse if you can get a silver lining out of it. So of course Trump values his Saudi bribes over this:

E772791C-C966-46EA-B978-81892A05BAB1_w408_r1_s.jpg

Yemen-slide-WTTL-articleLarge.jpg

starving-750x400.jpg

There's no way we can do anything about it until we have a President with a brain and/or soul in the White House. The only shot that Yemeni people have now is that Mohammad Bin Salman makes fun of Trump's shitty vocabulary or tiny dick.

Orange Man Bad. NPCs are good, but also angry. NPCs must tell others to be good... but angry. Though some NPCs are bad because they are white males with privilege, they are less bad because they hate Orange Bad Man.

BREAKING NEWS: A human-like "person" of indiscriminate race and gender kills again. More obtusely vague news at 11:00.

God, you're a worthless poster. Even against ludicrous straw man arguments, you manage to make yourself look like a moron.

Obama scaled back support in mid-2016. The Trump administration continued and even escalated US involvement and support in November 2017 even as the blockade became unworkably severe and stood firm in support of Saudi Arabia as the UN and even the fucking Torries in the UK called for its deescalation in December 2017. The thing about blockades is that they take time to build a humanitarian crisis as food and resources dry up.

Of course, Obama gets plenty of blame for taking part in the arming and preparation of a nightmare state like Saudi Arabia. But that doesn't get Trump off the hook.

Trump as betrayed the right.

That bastard. Bring back bannon!

Catapult kuschner, Bolton, and Pompeo into a volcano

Kushner, Bolton and Pompeo are trump's picks. If you want trump, you want them

There's no way we can do anything about it until we have a President with a brain and/or soul in the White House.
Serious question - is this even possible? Actually pulling out of all of these conflicts?

Imagine being an Islamic extremist cuckold.

Kushner, Bolton and Pompeo are trump's picks. If you want trump, you want them

He was pressured into those. He was catching all sorts of heat. And amazingly, it all calmed down once he chose them.

Then the republicans played ball for him. It was a shit display all around.

I believe his bogus collusion investigation was pressure by isreal firsters to pressure trump to do things like move the embassy, declare Jerusalem, almost overthrow Assad, stay in syria, lick bibis balls etc......

Things. Started going much much better domestically for trump when he made these moves. I think he picked up on the not so subtleness of that.

He would have been impeached on trumped up bogus charges if he would have just unilaterally got us out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and Yemen like he wanted.

Remember the media firestorm about that? The media got the call from those who run our foreign policy and shill they did. It was like the world was gonna end if we left the Middle East.

He’s gotta deliver on protecting our border and gotta deliver on helping America jobs with better trade deals. Cuz he just fucked america on a major campaign pledge.

Last edited:
Serious question - is this even possible? Actually pulling out of all of these conflicts?

Is ending financial, logistical, and political support for Saudi Arabia and its blockade possible? Yes, it is.

If you're talking about pulling all US troops out of their placements in other areas, that's an entirely more complicated topic, which is why both Obama and Trump have had it kind of easy on troop withdrawal.

Yeah, it's a central Republican ethos to care more about profit than human beings and find any way possible to make the world worse if you can get a silver lining out of it. So of course Trump values his Saudi bribes over this:

E772791C-C966-46EA-B978-81892A05BAB1_w408_r1_s.jpg

Yemen-slide-WTTL-articleLarge.jpg

starving-750x400.jpg

There's no way we can do anything about it until we have a President with a brain and/or soul in the White House. The only shot that Yemeni people have now is that Mohammad Bin Salman makes fun of Trump's shitty vocabulary or tiny dick.

God, you're a worthless poster. Even against ludicrous straw man arguments, you manage to make yourself look like a moron.

Obama scaled back support in mid-2016. The Trump administration continued and even escalated US involvement and support in November 2017 even as the blockade became unworkably severe and stood firm in support of Saudi Arabia as the UN and even the fucking Torries in the UK called for its deescalation in December 2017. The thing about blockades is that they take time to build a humanitarian crisis as food and resources dry up.

Of course, Obama gets plenty of blame for taking part in the arming and preparation of a nightmare state like Saudi Arabia. But that doesn't get Trump off the hook.

Should I start posting all the dead children of Libya? Or the ones enslaved? Or cuz Obama openly armed al Qaeda and other groups, and looked the other way at Saudi Arabia and turkey arming ISIS, I can also show you all the dead Syrian children and the dead Iraqis. Also the enslaved Iraqi yazidis.

THANKS OBAMA

Yeah, it's a central Republican ethos to care more about profit than human beings.

Obama had a SUPER MAJORITY when elected and started bombing Yemen...and 5 other nations NOT in Iraq or Afghanistan. Its only "cool" to be anti-war this current second because of social media, just like it was "cool" to be pro war when Trump pulled us out of Syria and Afghanistan.

Oops, forgot about that didnt you...So long, thanks for the typical not based in reality post.

<mma4>

Now that is a witty title. A solid 8

Unfortunately, we’ve been in bed with the Saudis for a long time. You’re kidding yourself if you think trump, Bernie, or xxx will change that.

I’d like to think Tulsi would try. I don’t like to think what would happen to her if she did.

<6>

Could we ever discuss Trump and his disastrously shitty polices without the Trumpsters vomiting, "But what about Obama!!!" all over the fucking thread?

Should I start posting all the dead children of Libya? Or the ones enslaved? Or cuz Obama openly armed al Qaeda and other groups, and looked the other way at Saudi Arabia and turkey arming ISIS, I can also show you all the dead Syrian children and the dead Iraqis. Also the enslaved Iraqi yazidis.

THANKS OBAMA

You don't seem to understand the difference between the United States of America and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. The United States did not orchestrate the Libyan intervention. If you are saying that Obama should get blame for not stopping NATO (or for not ending our legacy of arms deals), then I would tend to agree. If you're saying it's comparable to this in terms of responsibility, then what you're saying is stupid.

Obama had a SUPER MAJORITY when elected and started bombing Yemen...and 5 other nations NOT in Iraq or Afghanistan. Its only "cool" to be anti-war this current second because of social media, just like it was "cool" to be pro war when Trump pulled us out of Syria and Afghanistan.

Oops, forgot about that didnt you...So long, thanks for the typical not based in reality post.

Yeah, I don't tend to think about things that are completely fabricated by morons. The United States hasn't taken direct action against Yemen under Obama or Trump, let alone during Obama's first half-term.

Back