The Horrors Of Growing Up In The Ghetto

Two nerdy kids goofing about in the woods.....the ghetto doesnt look too bad tbh

350 views. Hmmmm.

That hood needs more pitbulls and a better camera.

here's TS btw:

There’s nothing good about who your are or what you do.

My interpretation is that ugly man is jealous that bud smokas only are allowed in the building and since ugly man is a fine and upstanding citizen he doesn't smoke and he considers it his duty as a responsible citizen to murder the pot head. The irony is that the pot head only took up pot smoking cause six weeks earlier ugly man assaulted him.

That looks awfully rural for a ghetto.

My interpretation is that ugly man is jealous that bud smokas only are allowed in the building and since ugly man is a fine and upstanding citizen he doesn't smoke and he considers it his duty as a responsible citizen to murder the pot head. The irony is that the pot head only took up pot smoking cause six weeks earlier ugly man assaulted him.
Seems accurate

I see a barn in the video so they should both go there and pound each other while filming it

I think the whole thing was a dream.

Back