The Helwani Show: Woodley, Gaethje, Pettis, JoJo, Manuwa, Ellenberger and more - 1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
3A0ifIH.jpg

Watch live on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505
Monday at 1pm ET

Tyron Woodley, Justin Gaethje, Anthony Pettis, Michael Chandler, JoJo Calderwood, Eryk Anders, Mickey Gall, Bryce Mitchell, Jimi Manuwa, Jimmie Rivera, Kajan Johnson, Jake Ellenberger

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Justin Gaethje

• 1:20 - Joanne Calderwood

• 1:35 - Eryk Anders

• 1:50 - Anthony Pettis

• 2:05 - Bryce Mitchell

• 2:25 - Kajan Johnson

• 2:40 - Tyron Woodley

• 3:00 - Jimi Manuwa

• 3:15 - Jimmie Rivera

• 3:30 - Mickey Gall

• 3:45 - Michael Chandler

• 4:00 - Jake Ellenberger

3A0ifIH.jpg

Watch live on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505
Monday at 1pm ET

Tyron Woodley, Justin Gaethje, Anthony Pettis, Michael Chandler, JoJo Calderwood, Eryk Anders, Mickey Gall, Bryce Mitchell, Jimi Manuwa, Jimmie Rivera, Kajan Johnson, Jake Ellenberger

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Justin Gaethje

• 1:20 - Joanne Calderwood

• 1:35 - Eryk Anders

• 1:50 - Anthony Pettis

• 2:05 - Bryce Mitchell

• 2:25 - Kajan Johnson

• 2:40 - Tyron Woodley

• 3:00 - Jimi Manuwa

• 3:15 - Jimmie Rivera

• 3:30 - Mickey Gall

• 3:45 - Michael Chandler

• 4:00 - Jake Ellenberger
Is he paying you to promote his show?

Nice. Hopefully Chandler says he's fighting Primus soon. Good to see Ellenberger on there.

Sadly he's on break this week. The pressure of filling Ariel's shitty shoes took its toll pretty quickly
hahah nice, I was assuming someone would say something like 'Justin Gaethje's maid' or something like that.

hahah nice, I was assuming someone would say something like 'Justin Gaethje's maid' or something like that.

Lol I remember when he left the show people thought MMAfighting was responsible for bringing in the guests and that Ariel would fail on his own.

For all the hate he gets, Ariel is the biggest mma reporter for a reason. He's the one who put the work in and built relationships with all the fighters and their camps. Just last week he called GSP live on his show and GSP picked up. Bet Luke Thomas doesn't even have that number.

Is he still podcasting ? Not into Twatter..

Lol I remember when he left the show people thought MMAfighting was responsible for bringing in the guests and that Ariel would fail on his own.

For all the hate he gets, Ariel is the biggest mma reporter for a reason. He's the one who put the work in and built relationships with all the fighters and their camps. Just last week he called GSP live on his show and GSP picked up. Bet Luke Thomas doesn't even have that number.
Yea I'm no fan of his style or him at all. Actually I can't stand him and won't watch him if possible. However, I do give him his due for the things you mention.

LOL are they taking the NY Ric bit completely offline? Can't even stream it? Gonna have to wait for itunes and Stitcher upload?

<36>

I'm starting to think this move to ESPN was planned by Dana to bury Helwani.

Back