The Helwani Show: Woodley, Colby, Diego sanchez, CM Punk, Shevchenko and more - 1pm ET

how the fuck you found that. I saw his twitter, espn and whatever, didn't find anything. it's like they're intentionally sabotaging their product
Pisses me off every week. This week it didn't get posted until 11:54 am - 6 minutes before show time.

how the fuck you found that. I saw his twitter, espn and whatever, didn't find anything. it's like they're intentionally sabotaging their product

Pisses me off every week. This week it didn't get posted until 11:54 am - 6 minutes before show time.

Ariel has sabotaged himself with his move though.

If you dont live in the us it has become very difficult to follow his work.

I think bald fuck's hand is involved here doing everything in his power to hide helwani from the public.

PS! Twitter sucks balls can't roll back the video. Why not to use YouTube instead of Twitter which is dying. Fucking weasel trying to get followers like that

DNgaLfjWsAUG0m-.jpg

maybe the espn money is just that good. but yeah, some things are just ????

but I think it's easy to fix. it's imperative to have the show on youtube, just a much better platform, and this thing about knowing the schedule. not sure if there's anything else wrong

I think bald fuck's hand is involved here doing everything in his power to hide helwani from the public.

PS! Twitter sucks balls can't roll back the video. Why not to use YouTube instead of Twitter which is dying. Fucking weasel trying to get followers like that

DNgaLfjWsAUG0m-.jpg

maybe the espn money is just that good. but yeah, some things are just ????

but I think it's easy to fix. it's imperative to have the show on youtube, just a much better platform, and this thing about knowing the schedule. not sure if there's anything else wrong

For sure, but not only that.... His post event shows, and pre-fight scrums are buried behind paywalls or hard to find.

Since the move, all content i consume now is his show. And honestly i dont even like the platforms they are on. Its either that terrible twitter stream which i if i need to stop and do something else with my phone it will sometimes not allow me to keep watching from where i was. Then i have to go on spotify and listen to audio only.

It was literally the worst move ever.

I cant blame him if he is getting paid a ton more right now, but i think his value will dwindle with time if the engagement is not there.

@Jackonfire

Last edited:
Back