The Helwani Show: Woodley, Colby, Diego sanchez, CM Punk, Shevchenko and more - 1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Helwani Show
OVGS761.jpg

You can watch a live stream of today's show on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Tyron Woodley, Valentina Shevchenko, Colby Covington, CM Punk, Diego Sanchez, Aljamain Sterling, Pearl Gonzalez, Jim Miller

Tyron Woodley, Colby Covington, CM Punk and Diego Sanchez should be good.

Everbody's waiting for Punk

Happy to see legends Sanchez and Miller on the podcast, also thinking Ariel tries to have the Welterweight Champions talk to each other.

I hope the Covington and woodley appearances = fight announcement

I think it's pretty much a certainty. We just don't have an exact date yet.
Here's hoping. Woodley didn't take a single shot and was saying the Madison square garden card is a possibility but until something's announced I don't want to let myself get excited

Here's hoping. Woodley didn't take a single shot and was saying the Madison square garden card is a possibility but until something's announced I don't want to let myself get excited
Colby still has the interim belt or did they strip him?

Dana did say Colby was fighting Tyron next. Depends on how much you value his word lol.

Colby still has the interim belt or did they strip him?

Dana did say Colby was fighting Tyron next. Depends on how much you value his word lol.
They said previously he was getting stripped as of the woodley till fight but I'm not really sure? According to Colby he is still champion so {<huh}

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Tyron Woodley

• 1:25 - Jim Miller

• 1:45 - Colby Covington

• 2:05 - Valentina Shevchenko

• 2:25 - Aljamain Sterling

• 2:45 - CM Punk

• 3:10 - Diego Sanchez

• 3:30 - Pearl Gonzalez

They said previously he was getting stripped as of the woodley till fight but I'm not really sure? According to Colby he is still champion so {<huh}
Dana said on interview right before or after the Woodley fight that it's Woodley vs Covington next. I don't know whether they stripped him or not but that's a technicality. Apparently this is the next fight.

Waiting for Ariel to start a shit flinging fest between tyron and Colby and too slander Nicco Montaño with schev

Dana said on interview right before or after the Woodley fight that it's Woodley vs Covington next. I don't know whether they stripped him or not but that's a technicality. Apparently this is the next fight.
Good. It'll be a decent fight. Either result nets a good storyline. Covington and his weird showmanship type personality being champion, or woodley goes from under appreciated to cleaning out the major contenders and making a super fight a conversation after maybe 1 more defense against usman? All of a sudden woodley becomes a big big name.

Neither of those situations sound bad to me seems like a win win for the division and fans

Here's the lineup:

• 1 p.m. - Tyron Woodley

• 1:25 - Jim Miller

• 1:45 - Colby Covington

• 2:05 - Valentina Shevchenko

• 2:25 - Aljamain Sterling

• 2:45 - CM Punk

• 3:10 - Diego Sanchez

• 3:30 - Pearl Gonzalez
how the fuck you found that. I saw his twitter, espn and whatever, didn't find anything. it's like they're intentionally sabotaging their product

"Fuck him and fuck England"

Lmao, this guy really pushing it.

Back