The height difference of Adesanya and Costa

Boxingroutines

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Israel 6'4
Costa 6'1

Wonder what it will be like in the ring? Kinda like when whyte and chisora (boxers) fought in 2016, both these heights listed but visually almost if not the same.

Genetics are weird
Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 8.45.13 PM.png

Israel is longer and quicker he has about 6-13 inches more range than costa in my retarded rambling prediction

Dana is 5'10" tall and, from that pic above, Adesanya is not 6inches taller than Dana (yes...I know...we cannot see either's footwear) so I'd say likely Adesanya's real height is prob 6'3".

Anyway my point is probably 2 inches height difference, no big deal to be honest.

What's the problem with feet and inches ? How is it possible to have so much talk about how a fighter is supposed to be 6'4 but seems to be 6'1 but is really 6'2 ? Can we please agree that the metric system is the GOAT ?

Honestly I wouldn't look too much in to it. Its just one shot from one angle and level

Camera work can really change how height appearance.

Just look at the UFC fight and weigh ins

Costa looked a little taller than Hall in their fight, and UFC lists Hall as 6'1''

What's the problem with feet and inches ? How is it possible to have so much talk about how a fighter is supposed to be 6'4 but seems to be 6'1 but is really 6'2 ? Can we please agree that the metric system is the GOAT ?
Take feet.
Multiply by 12
Add in the inches
Multiply total by 2.54
GOAT simple mathematics to arrive at centimetres.

ps. many people on this board are based in USA or Canada or UK (not all, true) and standard system for expressing height in *those* countries is in feet and inches.

Yes I know rest of Europe and most of rest of World is in cms.
If life were simple on Planet Earth we would all speak the same language, and we would all get along all the time, and there would be no wars.
But life is not simple.

So....we have feet and inches and centimeters and pounds and kilograms and mph and kmh etc etc etc

Adesanya has his legs split apart and Costa is squared up, standing straight. If you take a yardstick and hold it on a diagonal, it is unsurprisingly no longer 36 inches tall. Never change, sherdog, never change...

Yeah. The method we use is the problem here. Lol/

rest of Europe and most of rest of World is in cms.

So....we have feet and inches and centimeters and pounds and kilograms and mph and kmh etc etc etc

metric system is for the birds.

The metric system is GOAT in countries where GOATs are still used as currency

Dana is 5'10" tall and, from that pic above, Adesanya is not 6inches taller than Dana (yes...I know...we cannot see either's footwear) so I'd say likely Adesanya's real height is prob 6'3".

Anyway my point is probably 2 inches height difference, no big deal to be honest.
That absolutely looks like 6 inches to me dude.

That absolutely looks like 6 inches to me dude.
Regarding Adesanya and Costa there really doesn't look to be much height difference between them at all. Maybe an inch or inch-and-half.
New screenshot from Dana's Instagram post :
ISRAEL-PAULO.jpg

It's always weird to see fighter's face offs. They say someone has a big height advantage then when they square off they are the same height. Reminds me of Carwin being 7 feet then slowly creeping down to 6 foot.

Back