The Heavies need to be smarter in 2015.

I've lurked and posted here long enough to know it will never happen. This section has alot of either stupid people or kids or both combined.

Give me unrestricted power of the banhammer for a month and I will clean this place up. I will only loose an arrow if I am confident that it is better for the entire forum if that person is gone.

And I will save the final arrow for myself. Epic.

If you're coming here expecting "intelligent discussion", then you're an idiot and therefore in the right place.

I'm okay with more stricter mods, like they did with the Huge, if true (which I was part of lol) as long as some troll/joking post are allowed here and there. We need some funny shiet or it won't be sherdog.

Useless/Double threads should be eliminated ASAP and try to penalize flamers and trolls, specially the usual guys.

If you're coming here expecting "intelligent discussion", then you're an idiot and therefore in the right place.

So what does that make you out of curiosity? Either someone who came for idiotic conversations or one of the idiots providing them?

There is no reason there can be more intelligent discussion. I think most people realize at best it will be a ratio of good discussions to worthless ones. The discussion is simply over whether there is anyway to improve on the number of worthwhile exchanges.

Back