The head movement of Jorge Masvidal

Even Nate Diaz tagged Masvidal several times.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Nate tagged almost everyone he fought.

Against a shit striker like Usman, his head movement did not look that great when wonderboy 30-26'd him

Masvidal is the guy with the best headmovement who gets dropped a lot.

too bad he's ducking both Colby and Edwards
Ffs let’s wait and see after his next fight is signed.

with Edwards already signed to fight it looks like he’ll be fighting Colby next!

How is he ducking them? Is it because he took a title fight as stead of fighting Edwards? Who wouldn’t take a title fight?

Wouldn,t Usman be the BMF now since he did beat masvidal and took him to wrestling school and beyond. I can,t believe Masvidal is still walking around with that fake plastic belt. It’s an achievement but like his career it’s pretty sad.

you think Jorge's career is sad and you have a user pic of Alex?

fuck outta here buddeh

Wouldn,t Usman be the BMF now since he did beat masvidal and took him to wrestling school and beyond. I can,t believe Masvidal is still walking around with that fake plastic belt. It’s an achievement but like his career it’s pretty sad.
No. Usman didn’t face jorge for the bmf title, they only fought for the ww title.

big difference.

Doctor stoppage. TKO in my book. Although nates cardio was just starting to overcome him and he was on the brink of winning the fight. Right?

He certainly wasn’t on the brink of getting knocked out, which was the stated BMF criteria.

Against a shit striker like Usman, his head movement did not look that great when wonderboy 30-26'd him
Wonderboy is a fucking sniper though. One of the top 3 best strikers in MMA imo.

Even Nate Diaz tagged Masvidal several times.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

'even Nate'?

Nate is a good boxer, made sherdog's goldenboi Conor panic wrestle the first time they fought.

Mas would wreck shit up if he can get down to 155

170 just have too many beasts for him to ever get the real belt

Mas would wreck shit up if he can get down to 155

170 just have too many beasts for him to ever get the real belt
I think he should atleast try the Colby fight before hopping on that 155 cut again.

I think he should atleast try the Colby fight before hopping on that 155 cut again.

he is not particularly a big dude, the 155 cut would not kill him. with khabib gone, I don't think anyone in 155 can stop him

even if Mas beat Colby at 170, he's never gonna beat Usman

Back