The head movement of Jorge Masvidal

Sherdoggers love you sleep on Masvidal. Dude has never been KOd. Usman literally stomped on his toes. Masvidal broke his nose bad enough for usman to sit out 9 months.

BMF gonna BMF, goat head movement. Even the beloved Anderson wouldn’t be able to land on him.

Wouldn,t Usman be the BMF now since he did beat masvidal and took him to wrestling school and beyond. I can,t believe Masvidal is still walking around with that fake plastic belt. It’s an achievement but like his career it’s pretty sad.

Wouldn,t Usman be the BMF now since he did beat masvidal and took him to wrestling school and beyond. I can,t believe Masvidal is still walking around with that fake plastic belt. It’s an achievement but like his career it’s pretty sad.

you can’t win a bmf belt stomping on toes. Gotta be a KO/TKO. Decisions don’t count either.

Cool video. Makes him look like he could be a champion one day.,But, BMF belt aside, he won’t be.

Mas got the BMF belt because of a doctor's decision

Nate was fucked up, cut and a punching bag for like 15 minutes. I would love a rematch. Nate getting raped is always a pleasure.

Lee gets fucked up on the feet and doesn't have the cardio to keep the fight on the ground for more than 2x3 minutes.
So we see Masvidal fucking him up.

Wonderboy schooled Masvidal, due to style. He is 2 years older though, out of prime and got knocked out by Pettis. It's a close fight this time around, as Masvidal got better, although he isn't young himself either.

It's very good especially now, one of the reasons he's one of MMA's best boxers.

If he only could slip takedowns
Snoozeman tried many times and how many did he get?

The only damage he caused Mas was the result of a headbutt (unless you count foot stomping and pushing against the cage damage).

Nate was fucked up, cut and a punching bag for like 15 minutes. I would love a rematch. Nate getting raped is always a pleasure.

Lee gets fucked up on the feet and doesn't have the cardio to keep the fight on the ground for more than 2x3 minutes.
So we see Masvidal fucking him up.

Wonderboy schooled Masvidal, due to style. He is 2 years older though, out of prime and got knocked out by Pettis. It's a close fight this time around, as Masvidal got better, although he isn't young himself either.

Pettis was getting wrecked by Wonderboy until that hail mary KO, I'd still pick Wonderboy in the rematch even though he's pushing 40.

Is it even possible to hear the words "Head Movement" without thinking of Edmund? <45>

Nice. Reminds me of this..

tenor.gif

Which in turn reminds me of this..

tenor.gif
Those are both amazing!

Even Nate Diaz tagged Masvidal several times.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I guess you could be cynical and do an anti-montage of this, but Dana was right saying Mas was always a wasted talent. The version that came to be last year - it was always within him, he just kept going half way, almost like intentionally sabotaging himself and acting like a martyr afterwards.

Better late than never, though.

Mas got the BMF belt because of a doctor's decision
Doctor stoppage. TKO in my book. Although nates cardio was just starting to overcome him and he was on the brink of winning the fight. Right?

Back