The Hateful Eight vs There Will Be Blood

There will be Blood, but I love both. Different...everything other than the profit/anything at all costs theme (which is huge, i know). If someone tells me they want to drink my milkshake, I will act accordingly.

I enjoyed Hateful Eight more from an entertainment standpoint, but TWBB is probably the better movie.

TWBB by far, though The Hateful Eight is way more fun.
tumblr_mt8j9wMU3Z1qg4blro1_500.gifv

I was so bored by there will be blood that I never finished it.

I get it how people can be bored by there will be blood, its pretty slow moving and has a weird vibe. But i loved every minute, plainview was a fascinating character.

No country for old men bored me, i couldn't get into it.

Hateful eight was enjoyable but not even in the same class as TWWB.

I’ve never watched H8 in its entirety, I could just never get in to it and that’s coming from a big QT fan.

TWBB gets the slight edge even though I wasn’t particularly fond of that movie either. DDL and Paul Dano obviously killed it but watching it once was enough for me. I might actually watch it again tonight to see if my opinion has changed.

I’ve never watched H8 in its entirety, I could just never get in to it and that’s coming from a big QT fan.

TWBB gets the slight edge even though I wasn’t particularly fond of that movie either. DDL and Paul Dano obviously killed it but watching it once was enough for me. I might actually watch it again tonight to see if my opinion has changed.

You should really watch The Hateful Eight all the way through too, the beginning-middle-end of that film are particularly neccasary to gain a true opinion of that narrative(which is a pretty important factor in this film). Imagine watching 10 minutes of The Sixth Sense ...

There will be blood. I can’t really remember anything about hateful eight to be honest. Maybe it’s worth a rewatch. Hard to beat D.D Lewis’ performance in there will blood

<{JustBleed}>

They broke it up into a 4 part series on Netflix. Definitely worth checking out. I enjoyed it a lot more when I watched it like that then the first time.

There Will be Blood is a cinematic masterpiece, bordering on a slow burn thriller or psychological expose into the inner workings of man and greed.

The Hateful Eight is an dark comedy action romp with ultra violence.

Both are great movies but not even similar in genre or style.

Back