The Hate for Jon Jones reminds me of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me dude, no one gives a fuck.
If you think my goal here is to bash black fighters

giphy.gif

In Blaccbeards little racist mind you can't be black, ur supposed to root for black fighters if you are, and if you dislike Jon Jones you're automatically white and a racist. Love the double standards of that dumb fucking racist ****.

Same with that other asshole Basileus. Both racists who try and project their deep insecurities / racism onto others thinking that everyone thinks exactly like them.

post one thread you made hating on Tj or weidman, dont worry, ill wait

I barely make threads but when Silva lost to Weidman I shit talked the hell out ta him in the play by play. I have zero issues with tj BTW. My Weidman hate is based on my Silva nuthugging

Chael Sonnon is basically a white version of Jon Jones, only he has been caught using performance enhancing compounds and he's lost every title fight he's been in since joining the UFC. He is regarded as "likable" despite his "arrogant" antics and loudmouth.

Jon Jones is a more successful version of Chael, yet he is hated by Sherdog's legions of arm-chair warriors. How can you guys be so blind to the white privileged here?
i dont like sonnen , he was always an asshole. I wanted Silva to KO him in first fight. Yeah theres always gonna be racists but you have to admit its hard to defend Jones.

If you dont like Jones, cool, weird as fuck considering how great of a fighter he is

So you think being good at your job means you must automatically be a likable guy? Sounds like a pretty idiotic notion to me.

In Blaccbeards little racist mind you can't be black, ur supposed to root for black fighters if you are, and if you dislike Jon Jones you're automatically white and a racist. Love the double standards of that dumb fucking racist ****.

Same with that other asshole Basileus. Both racists who try and project their deep insecurities / racism onto others thinking that everyone thinks exactly like them.

Nice Ad Hominem.

A strawman argument would be asserting everyone who dislikes Jones does so because Jones is black while ignoring the laundry list of disagreeable actions/words Jones is responsible for. Apparently, the idea that a Black man, like any man, can be unlikable to people is a concept too hard for you to grasp.

I never said race was the only reason people hate him. It's also because of his build and natural gifted ability. They like to think with the right amount of training a commitment that anybody can beat anybody else regardless of genetics. Theres been so many instance of threads claiming Jones' reach is "unfair" He is "too big to be a LHW (even though he has never once missed weight or even struggled to make weight)

People who pretend that they know the guy personally are delusional. Do they really think they can know somebody just based off a few press conferences or twitter updates?

kinda creeped out tbh
It's been since I first made my account here and there.

I just remember it came up around the time if TUF 18 so i went and looked up the date for that. But whatever.

So you think being good at your job means you must automatically be a likable guy? Sounds like a pretty idiotic notion to me.

We are mma fans and he's an mma champion who wins all his fights, what other job is he supposed to have to make him likeable to an mma fan?

Chael Sonnon is basically a white version of Jon Jones, only he has been caught using performance enhancing compounds and he's lost every title fight he's been in since joining the UFC. He is regarded as "likable" despite his "arrogant" antics and loudmouth.

Jon Jones is a more successful version of Chael, yet he is hated by Sherdog's legions of arm-chair warriors. How can you guys be so blind to the white privileged here?

I am not white but that is not relevant.

I do like Daniel, he is not that hard to like, yes he did lose. I am not a big fan of Sonnon. I don't like cheaters. Your are sticking race in here where it doesn't belong. I am sure there are a couple of people that don't like him due to race but it is the minority. I think Jordan Burroughs and Kenny Monday where a great representative of American international wrestling but so was Sanderson and Smith.

Now Jon Jones, I think we do know he is very good at what he does. He wins fights, that is a given. We are not required to like his antics no matter how good he is.

Yeah, I guess I support rape since I am a fan of Mike Tyson. Poor reasoning skills, and your point was already debunked earlier in this thread.

You're a fan of fighters for their fighting acumen, not their character? Though most people that don't like Jones respect his fighting abilities but dislike his character, so they must be racist?

My point was debunked where?

"People that don't like Jones must be racist" is the essence of your argument, yet you're trying to bust on my "reasoning skills"? :icon_chee

This is beyond sad.

you clearly don't understand how racism works.

How does it remind you of the hate for Ali? Do you even know why people hated Ali? It was because he was black and spoke his mind. Are you even old enough to be reminded of Ali's hate?

Jones is hated because he acts like a douchebag and pretends to be something he isn't.

The only things they have in common is they're black males who are athletes.

Uncle Tom isn't thy racist of a term, especially black man to black man. Just kind of a shitty thing to say, especially at the time

With all due respect, I gotta disagree, and this is my logic, with which our friend Basileus seemed to wholeheartedly agree with.

They called him "Uncle Tom" because that's what Ali called him. And calling someone a derogatory name because he doesn't conform to the racial standards you set for how a person should or shouldn't act is the essence and definition of racism.

Using the term "Uncle Tom" is tantamount to a white person calling another white person "****** lover".

You're a fan of fighters for their fighting acumen, not their character? Though most people that don't like Jones respect his fighting abilities but dislike his character, so they must be racist?

"People that don't like Jones must be racist" is the essence of your argument, yet you're trying to bust on my "reasoning skills"? :icon_chee

This is beyond sad.

Chael Sonnen demonstrated sub-par skills yet is the darling child of the UFC and Sherdog. Jon Jones has demonstrated exemplar skills and is denounced as "arrogant," even though he has more than earned the right to be arrogant. Why is it you cannot see the double-standard here?

You're sending a duplicitous message.

This is beyond sad.
Dont criticize anyone black. Racist this, racist that. God damn stfu.

-racist
+Russian

You've got racism on the brain. Maybe some people that don't like Jones have racist reasoning behind it but that is hardly the main factor. I happen to like Jones quite a lot myself but the fact he is derided by some is no mystery to me. I happen to disagree with it but attributing it primarily to racism is way off the mark.

Chael Sonnen demonstrated sub-par skills yet is the darling child of the UFC and Sherdog. Jon Jones has demonstrated exemplar skills and is denounced as "arrogant," even though he has more than earned the right to be arrogant. Why is it you cannot see the double-standard here?

You're sending a duplicitous message.

Sonnen had tons of "haters", and was never considered amazing or the "GOAT" by anyone. He was regarded and embraced as a clown and entertaining figure.

I thought he was a dick, personally. How did Sonnen get involved in our conversation about Ali, anyway?

Please explain in detail how my "message" is duplicitous. I'll respond in the morning as my racist self is going to go over to my black girlfriend's house and make sweet love right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back