The Has-Been Hall Of Shame

Hulk Hogan - He promised that Elizabeth would never be in a dangerous position.

YOU BROKE THAT PROMISE DIDN'T YOU, HULK HOGAN!?!

This thread is the shit. It may be pathetic, but it's also funny as shit. The Rock and Roll Express. Holy shit. From dozens of thousands, to dozens. It's like if Jake Lamotta hit rock bottom, pawned his belts, got in trouble for serving minors, then started boxing fellow seniors in someone's backyard for 200 bucks.

I can't decide whether to put New Jack on the list.

He's well over 50 now but he doesn't look TOO bad. The stop sign shot from the top rope was weak as fuck though.

Other than that, he can still just hit people with stuff like he always did.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Inductee #22 Bobby Fulton

Inductee #23 Shane Douglas

Fulton looks like absolute shit, and those red leggings are not helping.

Last edited:
Inductee #24

Mil Mascaras.

This guy has to be legitimately 100 years old.

He doesn't even TRY to do any of the suicide dives that luchadores are supposed to do.

Lame.

Last edited:
Inductee #25

'Bullet' Bob Armstrong.

Inductee #24

Mil Mascaras.

This guy has to be legitimately 100 years old.

He doesn't even TRY to do any of the suicide dives that luchadores are supposed to do.

Lame.

293%20-%20autoplay_gif%20cm_punk%20gif%20tagme%20wwe.gif

That was just...I don’t even know what to say.

Googled it and he’s 75. Lol wow

293%20-%20autoplay_gif%20cm_punk%20gif%20tagme%20wwe.gif

That was just...I don’t even know what to say.

Googled it and he’s 75. Lol wow
I would've thought he was even older.

I remember seeing him in a royal rumble about 20 years ago and even back then he was ancient!

I know he's a true legend in Mexico but damn they need to stop wheeling him out there.

He can barely move LMFAO.

no marty jannetty? at least he has managed to change his gimmick with the times. i mean you would never have guessed he is the same guy that was in the rockers

no marty jannetty? at least he has managed to change his gimmick with the times. i mean you would never have guessed he is the same guy that was in the rockers
I was thinking about putting him in, but I watched this clip and was pretty impressed by how well he was still able to move. He has that really messed up ankle too.

He looks like a wreck though.

Need some opinions from other people. It's a tough call really.

I was thinking about putting him in, but I watched this clip and was pretty impressed by how well he was still able to move. He has that really messed up ankle too.

He looks like a wreck though.

Need some opinions from other people. It's a tough call really.

I just remember that Monday night raw from a few years ago when he teamed up again with Shawn. It was cool for nostalgia purposes but you could clearly tell that Shawn intentionally botched some things like a kip up when Marty botched it. I don’t know if I would rank him with a lot of the others in here that are either ridiculously old and won’t give it up or the people who have completely fallen apart and are true shells of themselves.

I just remember that Monday night raw from a few years ago when he teamed up again with Shawn. It was cool for nostalgia purposes but you could clearly tell that Shawn intentionally botched some things like a kip up when Marty botched it. I don’t know if I would rank him with a lot of the others in here that are either ridiculously old and won’t give it up or the people who have completely fallen apart and are true shells of themselves.

Yeah and that was 12 years ago so his kip ups have probably gotten even worse since then too.

Jannetty is going in.

Inductee #27

Sabu

1:33 He can't even catch a chair any more without falling over.

<6>

paul orndorff wrestled this year. that is as sad as it gets

Holy shit you're right he did!

He wrestled a tag match on an indy show in Canada on May 3rd.

He should've learned his lesson 17 years ago on that WCW pay per view when that gimpy arm of his was causing him to botch his own finishing move.

<34>

He's in.

Last edited:

I remember seeing him in a royal rumble about 20 years ago and even back then he was ancient!

I know he's a true legend in Mexico but damn they need to stop wheeling him out there.

He was so arrogant, he had to eliminate himself like a retard, because he was too awesome for Stone Cold or someone else to throw him out. Hilarious, considering the fans could not have cared less about him when he ran down the aisle. lol.

Inductee # 2 Justin Credible

Inductee # 3 The Sandman

Sandman looks sober now but he's aged a hell of a lot over the last few years.

Credible looks dreadful too. He appears to be turning into Tod Gordon.

Sandman needs a sixpack of beer and DDP yoga.

Some potential nominees:
https://www.thesportster.com/wrestl...-ages-outside-of-the-wwe-you-wouldnt-believe/

I remember Corny talking about how they brought him in for a WCW(?) show 25+ years ago and saw him sans mask at the airport:
"He godammit motherfucker looked like a godammit motherfucker 60-year-old man! With the godammit motherfucker mask on, it didn't matter because he still had that body but godammit motherfucker!"

As Mick Foley recounts in his first book, Mascaras was well past taking bumps at that time.

Last edited:
Back