The hardest day of my life

My condolences for your loss.

Don't be afraid to seek the help you need at this horrible and difficult time.

I don't really know how to say this, but my dad passed away suddenly last night. I talked to him on the phone yesterday evening, and he mentioned that his stomach was hurting him - he assured me he was fine and not to worry. I woke up this morning to my brother at my front door with the news he had passed.

In the span of 7 days, my mom had major surgery, my dog and my dad died. I am breaking, and don't know what to do. This is just too much to handle at once, and I fear I am going to go insane.

Always tell the people that you love how you feel while you still have the chance. I would give anything and everything for one more chance to tell my dad I love him.
Sorry for your losses friend. My mother passed at a young age. Its such a bizarre feeling. I also know the pain of losing a dog.

That last sentence, don't beat yourself up over it. Your dad knew he was important to you. He didn't leave this realm questioning that.

Sorry to hear. Couldn't agree more with your last paragraph. Life can be brutal, you never know what's just around the corner so don't take the people you love for granted. Edit: not saying you were, it just meant generally.

I don't really know how to say this, but my dad passed away suddenly last night. I talked to him on the phone yesterday evening, and he mentioned that his stomach was hurting him - he assured me he was fine and not to worry. I woke up this morning to my brother at my front door with the news he had passed.

In the span of 7 days, my mom had major surgery, my dog and my dad died. I am breaking, and don't know what to do. This is just too much to handle at once, and I fear I am going to go insane.

Always tell the people that you love how you feel while you still have the chance. I would give anything and everything for one more chance to tell my dad I love him.

my condolences go out to you.

i have a friend who would recommend DMT for moments such as this, but i don't know having never done it and it being highly illegal. maybe research into it.

Sad stuff man, my condolences.

I really urge you to get help, talk to someone. Please don't hold it in, whether it's your closest family member or a grief counselor.

I'm sure most of us are willing to listen to you. Just send a message man, we're here for you.

You have the strength to get through this difficult time in your life. You will feel better. My condolonces.

oh bro, im so sorry for all that is happening to you.
You´ll be going thru a natural grief period so surround yourselfe with family and loved ones and let it out dont hold it in, but no matter what dont let yourselfe go. Stay strong bud.
You´ve been one of the coolest members ive met here and i have much respect and appreciation for you, if you ever need someone to talk to you can count on me.

My condolences brother :( Just push through. This will be a grind, but it will get better...

God damn bro, the hits keep on coming but stay strong. Everyone's behind you here

Damn. I’m so sorry, my condolences.
I agree with others, don’t hesitate to get help and talk to someone.
Sending all my best wishes to you and your family.

My condolences for your losses and your moms illness. Stay strong and seek someone to talk to about your feelings.

Condolences to you and your family.

i had this happen 3 and a half years agony put it on here,guesse what? the sherbros did exactly they're doing now, randomly showing support for one their own. it helped me, and i hope it helps you.my condolence to you bro, i know exactly how you feel. but your efam is here for you.

Hang out with me in the OT and you won't feel so strange.

Sorry to hear about your losses, but know that there are souls and all of them will be waiting for you on the other side when you have finished your mission here.

This is how I know I hate this latest generation..

Guy comes in to grieve that his father just passed away..

Everyone else comes in to say " be strong man I know what you are going through I just lost my dog, it will get better...

Fuck all of you..

oh man, I'm so sorry dude. I've been having trouble posting on the forums here lately (not sure why, site was crashing for a couple weeks) and I saw the post about your pup and was pissed that I couldn't respond to offer my condolences. And now this. Ugh.

Feel free to PM me any time. I, like most of us, have been through some heavy shit myself and have seen the difference the tiniest gesture of support can mean in times like these.

It's good to see you posting this here. It's ok to be vulnerable right now. Let the people close to you know you're struggling and don't be afraid to ask for help.

I know this doesn't help right now and you probably don't even want to hear it but you'll get through this. Stay strong, but at the same time it's ok to admit you need help and support, because you do.

My prayers are with you and every one else who's been affected by this. My prayer is that you'll find comfort, peace and strength in the midst of the pain.

We're here for you sherbro.

Last edited:

Sorry man. Sincere condolences.

That's terrible news

My condolences

I’m sorry bro. That shit hurts and is soul sucking. You need to hang in there man. It’s a shitty time to be had — give it time and you will move forward. Not saying the emptiness of your dad not being there will disappear but you will be able to cope. This, right now, is the time to stand strong against current. It wants to sink you to the bottom of the ocean and keep you there; you need to keep moving forward no matter what. Mourn your father and dog. Get out of this a stronger man.