The Gypsy King is baaaaaack!

I hope he comes back. He is one of the few big guys who can actually box but I always had the feeling he got some mental problems. He talked a lot about being depressed when he just got the titles from wlad so I wasnt really surprised when he got fully wasted. Get that guy a good psychologist.

He is a good boxer and very fluid, which is pretty much unique for a guy his size. I'd love to see him back, he's a nightmare for almost everyone and the division is far better with him in it (as long as he can make a full recovery from his problems)

I'm really not sure Fury is a guy who can handle the better fighters in the division right now, he gets knocked down a fair bit, and while he is durable, i'm not sure he could handle power shots off the likes of Joshua, Wilder and Ortiz

he could nullify them with his skills, but i'm just sceptical as to how he would hold up when hit with big guys with power(lets be honest, Wlad didn't hit him)

i'd still like to see him come back though, just to see how he would get on

I'm really not sure Fury is a guy who can handle the better fighters in the division right now, he gets knocked down a fair bit, and while he is durable, i'm not sure he could handle power shots off the likes of Joshua, Wilder and Ortiz

he could nullify them with his skills, but i'm just sceptical as to how he would hold up when hit with big guys with power(lets be honest, Wlad didn't hit him)

i'd still like to see him come back though, just to see how he would get on

His chin might still be a bit of a concern, but Wlad did land big at times, and Wlad hits as hard as anyone. If he regains the form he had against Wlad, I think he'd soundly outbox Ortiz. Joshua and Wilder are both fighters that are more likely to throw caution to the wind, though, and that could be more problematic for Fury.

yeah, i forgot to mention, Ortiz looks like a random HW from the last 20 years, thick set guy who can punch but can't really box

not so sure Wlad hits as hard as anyone though, and not so sure he actually landed flush on Fury

I think it's a money grab. Normally financial problems follow fighters with his issues. I can't pretend to know hom outside of watching him on TV but my guess is he doesn't care if he gets knocked out if he makes 8 million
I think he is one of those guys who would take a dive or not try in order to leave some doubt in his come back. Because in his heart of hearts hes terrified of proving everyone right by losing and giving it his all. He cant handle the pressure that comes with the belt. I agree I think he rather have the money and the monkey off his back. Hes looking for a built in excuse or safety net for losing

Its sad because against all odds he shook up the world and proved the world wrong. He literally did what he has been saying he would his whole career as everybody laughed at him. It still wasn't good enough. He finally realized that he would just never be accepted no matter who he beat. So instead of giving his critics exactly what they want he rather just cash out or play games with the belt.

I don't know why but I kind of feel for the guy. Hes terrible to watch fight. I hate his views and opinions on the world. I root against him in everyone of his fights....but I feel like hes a legit headcase who never got the respect he deserved as being a legit heavyweight champ.
This was a Disney movie that now has tragedy written all over it.

I also have a strange thing for his wife. I think she is really hot in her own way. I know I will take heat for this. But I said it.

I think he is one of those guys who would take a dive or not try in order to leave some doubt in his come back. Because in his heart of hearts hes terrified of proving everyone right by losing and giving it his all. He cant handle the pressure that comes with the belt. I agree I think he rather have the money and the monkey off his back. Hes looking for a built in excuse or safety net for losing

Its sad because against all odds he shook up the world and proved the world wrong. He literally did what he has been saying he would his whole career as everybody laughed at him. It still wasn't good enough. He finally realized that he would just never be accepted no matter who he beat. So instead of giving his critics exactly what they want he rather just cash out or play games with the belt.

I don't know why but I kind of feel for the guy. Hes terrible to watch fight. I hate his views and opinions on the world. I root against him in everyone of his fights....but I feel like hes a legit headcase who never got the respect he deserved as being a legit heavyweight champ.
This was a Disney movie that now has tragedy written all over it.

I also have a strange thing for his wife. I think she is really hot in her own way. I know I will take heat for this. But I said it.

I wasn't brave enough to call fury beating wlad but I wasn't suprised! And I'm not buying that wlad suddenly got old before that fight. Anyone who had seen him fight in the 2-3 years leading up to the fight would've seen a massive improvement. Most didn't watch those fights and just remember him upper cutting himself

I wouldn't feel sorry for him being the heel, he enjoys it. And unfortunately his views are shared by much of his community as they have old fashioned views, if I'm being kind!

Like any champ he has to defend his belt to be known as a champ; all he's done so far is beat the man. Like I said earlier, he's a nightmare for almost everyone if he actually wants to continue fighting; I think that is the big question more than whether he can deal with his depression and coke habit

Back