The Gypsies

MarloStanfield

The Wild Colonial Boy
@Gold
Reaction score
kings of the street fight, feel free to add your faves

Last edited by a moderator:
Pikies are worthless, thieving, inbred pieces of shit. But some of the bastards can fight, I'll give them that.

Wow w.t. actual f. Was this in the UK? Ireland? Gypsies vs. gypsies? Holy crap the second video was insanity

Y’a jonkies jonkies bast’ds y’a!

kings of the street fight, feel free to add your faves

This is an outstanding bare-knuckle fight. Both guys are fit and know how to fight. Holy shit they are tough, too.

I've seen plenty of pro fights on PPV cards with lower level hands.
Wow w.t. actual f. Was this in the UK? Ireland? Gypsies vs. gypsies? Holy crap the second video was insanity
Had to cut that one. Dude in the red on the ground took abuse beyond what the forum is intended to allow.

Last edited:
Way better than the pathetic American street fights that are generally posted here

if anybody has the time, give this a watch.

Pikies are worthless, thieving, inbred pieces of shit. But some of the bastards can fight, I'll give them that.

are they all a bunch of meth heads now too? I figured most likely, as in America our version of pikies are your tweekers

these guys are basically prize fighters in their own right so this isn't street fighting at all.

Still belongs here, though.

It's somewhere between a backyard brawl and a cheap production. Closer to the backyard (except, sometimes, in skill)

are they all a bunch of meth heads now too? I figured most likely, as in America our version of pikies are your tweekers
Pikies are like Appalachian hillbillies in that they are clannish and hostile to authority. They want to remain isolated from mainstream society.

This is alright too. If you can stomach Danny Dyers Mockney accent.

Back