The guy who makes everyone bleed vs the guy who doesn't bleed.

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The guy who gets rocked in every fight and eventually will pay the ultimate price vs the guy who's dominated every opponent on his 28-0 record. The guy who never get tired vs the guy who made every one he has faced tired. No doubt this is the greatest fight in UFC history but Khabib will dominate Tony as well. The thing is if Tony can't beat Khabib then no one will.

Tony runs on tires.

87067866_10222771032568258_7324979608506335232_o.jpg

The guy who gets rocked in every fight and eventually will pay the ultimate price vs the guy who's dominated every opponent on his 28-0 record. The guy who never get tired vs the guy who made every one he has faced tired. No doubt this is the greatest fight in UFC history but Khabib will dominate Tony as well. The thing is if Tony can't beat Khabib then no one will.
I think Tony has a decent chance. And I believe GSP would be a stylistic nightmare for him. But unfortunately Father Time could close that story relatively soon if uncle Dana keeps dragging his feet.

Tony also a guy with scar tissue that gives way pretty quick..... just saying " bleed part" goes both ways with Tony.

On paper, it would seem Khabib might wrestlefuck Cucuy to bolivian.

But Tony does some of the wildest shit in the cage and is so unpredictable that he may pull off the unimaginable.

He also has insane cardio and an indomitable will and fighting spirit. Even when it appears he is going to get knocked out, he does some crazy acrobatic shit, and comes back with a slashing vengeance.

On paper, it would seem Khabib might wrestlefuck Cucuy to bolivian.

But Tony does some of the wildest shit in the cage and is so unpredictable that he may pull off the unimaginable.

He also has insane cardio and an indomitable will and fighting spirit. Even when it appears he is going to get knocked out, he does some crazy acrobatic shit, and comes back with a slashing vengeance.

Agree. If there's a single fighter in the lighter classes I'd never count out it's Tony. On paper Khabib is the more solid fighter and should rightfully be the favorite but Tony can finish fights from almost anywhere.

I do believe Khabib does better against the majority of the top flight LWs though. Styles makes fights as we all know. Khabib probably slaughters Conor 9/10 times but if Tony were to win I think he matches up much worse against the Irishman.

We all know Khabib bleeds because he's human

Tony via bloodbath

I think Dustin Poirier said it best when he said that Khabib gave him very little space to get anything off. I think this is what will happen with Tony to be honest. I think he does have the tools to defeat Khabib. However, I highly doubt Khabib will give him that space to use it.

I think Dustin Poirier said it best when he said that Khabib gave him very little space to get anything off. I think this is what will happen with Tony to be honest. I think he does have the tools to defeat Khabib. However, I highly doubt Khabib will give him that space to use it.
Tony is much more dangerous in really tight spaces than Dustin, where he can dirty box and use elbows. Tony's also more dangerous at long distances with his snapping long limbs. That sweet spot, middle distance, is where Dustin's hooks are most dangerous, where he effortlessly puts power behind everything

The thing is if Tony can't beat Khabib then no one will.
There is still going to be a vocal contingent of contrarians who insist Khabib needs to beat a Division 1 wrestler before he's truly proven. As if he needs to beat the likes of Gillespie before they can accept him as the division's GOAT lol.

Corona wins the even gets canceled mark my post. this fight is too good for us were not worthy.

Colby could make lw and beat khabib

Rocked in like 2 UFC fights..... "Rocked every fight"

Most of the times he has been dropped, he got hit while being off balance and just falls down. They're not legit knockdowns.

Back