The Guy to Beat Jon Jones

Too soon to tell. Always remember Houston Alexander. But we don't know, you might be a wizard if that happens in the future

In reality,he has already been beaten by Gus. I know what the score cards said but we in the real world judge fights on who landed more significant strikes and who got beat up. That usually shows who landed more..

Too soon to tell. Always remember Houston Alexander. But we don't know, you might be a wizard if that happens in the future

What are you talking about? Houston Alexander is for real!

In reality,he has already been beaten by Gus. I know what the score cards said but we in the real world judge fights on who landed more significant strikes and who got beat up. That usually shows who landed more..

Are you for real?

Lmao. Sure bud.

What are you talking about? Houston Alexander is for real!

Ooops. I'm sorry, my bad. I take it back I guess.

info5kxj3vxqv.gif

Not impossible but I doubt it. If Gustaffson doesn't take it in a rematch the only other person who seems like he has a shot in hell right now is Glover. I still don't think Glover has what it takes though. I could see Alex coming back and taking it in a rematch however, although I did score the first fight for Jones 48-47.

EDIT: Forgot Cormier was making the drop to 205. We'll see what happens with that I suppose. I don't know if he will be the same fighter at 205. Plus the reach advantage is massive for Jones.

Lol what an Idiot

Back