The Gus bandwagon butthurt brigade assemble.

No robbery, you need to beat the champ decisively. Close, very good fight. Gus takes the rematch by no adrenaline dump and better wrestling.

Every time I see a post tonight of people talking crap saying Jones won blah blah blah I check their sig, JBJ in 90% of them.

there are some fights where there are no winners (see Jury vs. Ricci tonight) there are some fights where everyone's a winner (jones, gus, crowd who watched it).

Hell of a fight. I was prepared for either outcome but was figuring Jones 3 rds to 2. Sure 49-46 is out there but it is what it is.

Jones is a fucking lion. He was losing round 4 big- gus' best most decisive round up to that point and he earned it back by throwing spinning shit and then pouring it on.

I dont care what people say just cause he rocked gus at the end of the round shouldnt take away the ass whipping he received for that round. I had gus winning 3-2, wasnt even going to be suprised if gus still won the fourth but anyone that says Jones won that fight is full of it. He loss, he got out classed on the feet and his one saving grace was the elbow, besides that he didnt do much.

Back