The Gus bandwagon butthurt brigade assemble.

Harbinger

Green Belt
Reaction score
Close fight. Jones won. Go cry in your pillows & stop crying conspiracy & fix. Have some class. Grow up. Goodnight.

I'm butthurt that Gus came so close and lost, but I don't think it was a robbery.

Jones 2, 4, 5. Agreed with you bro. The people screaming robbery are probably the Jones haters

there are some fights where there are no winners (see Jury vs. Ricci tonight) there are some fights where everyone's a winner (jones, gus, crowd who watched it).

Hell of a fight. I was prepared for either outcome but was figuring Jones 3 rds to 2. Sure 49-46 is out there but it is what it is.

Jones is a fucking lion. He was losing round 4 big- gus' best most decisive round up to that point and he earned it back by throwing spinning shit and then pouring it on.

Close fight. Jones won. Go cry in your pillows & stop crying conspiracy & fix. Have some class. Grow up. Goodnight.

You tell others to grow up yet you made a thread like this

I am butthurt because he won the fight and the judges robbed him. On the plus side I got to see Jones dominated tonight, he does have a hell of a chin though.

Great fight.

Close fight....could have gone either way.....Gus was up 2 to 1....and Jones got the last 2 rounds at the end. But Gus was winning both those rounds.

But.....size and reach is no joke and this proves it.

I am rustled ... I thought Jon would dominate , but I had Gus a solid 3-2

Jones is the best. He won clearly. Delusional Jones haters.

there are some fights where there are no winners (see Jury vs. Ricci tonight) there are some fights where everyone's a winner (jones, gus, crowd who watched it).

Hell of a fight. I was prepared for either outcome but was figuring Jones 3 rds to 2. Sure 49-46 is out there but it is what it is.

Jones is a fucking lion. He was losing round 4 big- gus' best most decisive round up to that point and he earned it back by throwing spinning shit and then pouring it on.

yeah that jury-ricci fight was horrible. they looked like they were sparring the whole time. there's playing it safe, and then there's not even trying to compete.

I was as far from that bandwagon as can be but I scored the first 3 for Gus.

Who paid those judges off

I was waiting to hear split decision or draw...but unanimous for jones? gtfo --- i'm not even a jones hater i think he's an excellent fighter but tonight was gus'

Back