The Guitar Thread.

What do you think is the best super strat Floyd type guitar in the market right now?
Ive not played a lot of them but the one I really like is the Jackson PC-1.Its the Phil Collen model.Super fast neck,great sound,beautiful guitars.Just a wee bit out of my price range,the one I played was $3000. What about you pal?

Ive not played a lot of them but the one I really like is the Jackson PC-1.Its the Phil Collen model.Super fast neck,great sound,beautiful guitars.Just a wee bit out of my price range,the one I played was $3000. What about you pal?

I am an Ibanez fan for years specifically the RG prestige line with their AANJ neck joint but recently I want to try other guitars so I can find alternatives for the Ibanez.

So I think I will try out the Jackson Guitar you mentione plus I like the shape of the Jackson headstock better and their shark fin inlay.

I am also curiuos about the Suhr guitars.

Try the Fender Dave Murray signature model.

Do you guys also agree that you are a guitar dummy if don't know who is Michael Angelo Batio?

I remember I was once in a chat room for guitarists and this one guy kept asking me and other posters ic they knew who is Batio.

So I ask what is the big deal about this Batio? He then said well if you dont know him I dont think you have legit skills.

Do you guys also agree that you are a guitar dummy if don't know who is Michael Angelo Batio?

I remember I was once in a chat room for guitarists and this one guy kept asking me and other posters ic they knew who is Batio.

So I ask what is the big deal about this Batio? He then said well if you dont know him I dont think you have legit skills.
Batio is just a mindless shredder for the most part.

Nothing enjoyable about his music from what I've heard.

This is Michael.

Batio.jpg

he's a fucking momo.

Lol what is a Momo then I am sorry I am not familiar with American slang I am not from Murica.

What is Momo.?
just a nonspecific insult.

I am an Ibanez fan for years specifically the RG prestige line with their AANJ neck joint but recently I want to try other guitars so I can find alternatives for the Ibanez.

So I think I will try out the Jackson Guitar you mentione plus I like the shape of the Jackson headstock better and their shark fin inlay.

I am also curiuos about the Suhr guitars.
Definitely give it a go man.Not sure what your price range is but like I said the one PC-1 I tried was $3000.Ive heard positives about the Suhr but don't know enough to really comment so when you try one let me know what you think.Cheers pal.

Definitely give it a go man.Not sure what your price range is but like I said the one PC-1 I tried was $3000.Ive heard positives about the Suhr but don't know enough to really comment so when you try one let me know what you think.Cheers pal.

It is way above my budjet at 3000 USD that means it could around 3600 to 4000 USD in my country as imports are much expensive if it is a US made guitar it will be much more expensive than 5000 USD.

But I will still try to look for other alternatives the Ibanez line of super strats this days seems very limited I am looking my budjet will only be upto $1500 USD.

I got my RG1570 at around $990 USD back in 2010, top line guitars specially Super strat are very hard to come by in my country and with the deteriorating political climate imports like that will be much difficult to obtain.

Fucking communists ruining the fun : (

It is way above my budjet at 3000 USD that means it could around 3600 to 4000 USD in my country as imports are much expensive if it is a US made guitar it will be much more expensive than 5000 USD.

But I will still try to look for other alternatives the Ibanez line of super strats this days seems very limited I am looking my budjet will only be upto $1500 USD.

I got my RG1570 at around $990 USD back in 2010, top line guitars specially Super strat are very hard to come by in my country and with the deteriorating political climate imports like that will be much difficult to obtain.

Fucking communists ruining the fun : (
That's sucks my friend..where are you? I always loved the Ibanez guitars for strictly metal.I had an Ibanez Sabre in the 90's..I think they call them just simply the s series now.Ive pretty much had just my Les Paul standard for years now.Its perfect for what I use it for.Im not playing gigs live now so I'm extremely happy with it for jamming with friends & home playing.

That's sucks my friend..where are you? I always loved the Ibanez guitars for strictly metal.I had an Ibanez Sabre in the 90's..I think they call them just simply the s series now.Ive pretty much had just my Les Paul standard for years now.Its perfect for what I use it for.Im not playing gigs live now so I'm extremely happy with it for jamming with friends & home playing.

I am from Manila,Philippines and the People just voted an Anti US Communist President so there is that.

I think I might try out other Jackson models specially the Neck thrus, I love the S Series its a good thing Ibanez brought back the Lo Pro and the Edge I don't like the Edge Zero.

Before Yamaha has good Super Strats like the RGX 621 D line I think that is one of the best Super strats back then it has an adjustable nut height.

81922163_o1.jpg

I am from Manila,Philippines and the People just voted an Anti US Communist President so there is that.

I think I might try out other Jackson models specially the Neck thrus, I love the S Series its a good thing Ibanez brought back the Lo Pro and the Edge I don't like the Edge Zero.

Before Yamaha has good Super Strats like the RGX 621 D line I think that is one of the best Super strats back then it has an adjustable nut height.

81922163_o1.jpg
I saw that Duterte right?The protests at the embassy and the protesters getting run down by the police was disgusting(not the protest)but the injured protesters.Yeah that edge zero isn't for me either.Either way my friend you stay safe,guitars are secondary to your safety during political upheaval.

I saw that Duterte right?The protests at the embassy and the protesters getting run down by the police was disgusting(not the protest)but the injured protesters.Yeah that edge zero isn't for me either.Either way my friend you stay safe,guitars are secondary to your safety during political upheaval.

Yeah its Duterte he is a Chinese plant the Chinese and Russians are fabricating a ton of lies to undermine the United States and the Philippines who have depended on US aid and investment is the collateral damage. I was really worried because my GF works at the US Embassy as a consultant.

Well anyway I prefer the Edge or even the Edge Pro I think the best combination will be the Edge Pro with locking studs from the original edge.

Besides I heard that the Edge zero is made in China.. Oh well..

The reason I became an Ibanez fan boy is not because of Brand loyalty its more that I got really use to it since it was my only guitar for 10 years and that bolt on AANJ on the Ibanez is one of the best in accessibility the only draw back once I got used to that I can't play on other guitars like the Les Pauls and strats.

Other brands AANJs are not as deep as the one in the Ibanez even the one on the Yamaha RGX line is not as good and the Neck thru models of other brands are so expensive for now.

Anyway Cheers..

Back