The GREATEST tragedy to afflict MMA

*when I say "International" you say "Fight League"

Me: International
You: <3>
I hate when the performer asks for my assistance with singing their "song"

I paid for the ticket. Why don't you fucking sing it buddeh?

I remember losing Evan Tanner was pretty rough. He had just fought a couple months before and all of the sudden he was gone

GSP fighting dangerous opponents at middleweight - haha, now that's a good one.

I mean he could have moved up and faced a prime Spider if he had of wanted to surely? while also in his prime himself?

I'm a fan of both.
I don't blame him but If he was as great as some say, he would have.

Conor coming to the UFC was the most tragic thing to ever afflict MMA. He turned it into a sideshow where fighting no longer has meaning towards GOAT title. He brought in a bunch or WWE crossover fanboys who think money and PPV sales = GOAT.

Anyone know what happened to the BJ Penn DUI thread?

Trolls gonna troll. But on a serious note, the greatest MMA tragedy (if you want to call it that) is that we were robbed of seeing a Prime Shogun. The Shogun that ran through Pride was still raw and in his infancy stages, and injuries had stolen his athleticism and conditioning by the time he captured the UFC belt. We missed that window where athleticism intersects with skill and experience. An athletic, refined, and experienced Shogun versus Jon Jones is what we were ultimately robbed of. That could have materialized into the Ali-Frazier of MMA. Instead, we got a one-sided beatdown with two fighters heading in opposite directions.

The greatest tragedy to hit MMA is when GSP was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.
He had just become champ of the MW division and was about to send Whittaker and Romero to the back of the line. Which would have set up a major showdown with Adesanya.

It’s terrible that GSP suddenly caught this terrible disease immediately after the Bisping fight. So unfortunate. There were several great fights coming our way, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

He was never gonna defend. F*ck em.

The greatest tragedy to hit MMA is when GSP was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.
He had just become champ of the MW division and was about to send Whittaker and Romero to the back of the line. Which would have set up a major showdown with Adesanya.

It’s terrible that GSP suddenly caught this terrible disease immediately after the Bisping fight. So unfortunate. There were several great fights coming our way, but it just wasn’t meant to be.
Nah. Jones still competing while juiced is a tragedy for mma

Lol. GSP the type of guy to concoct some bullshit bout how 15 pounds fucked him up. Meanwhile, Penn, Silva, Latifi, Poirier, Hollaway, Whittaker, Conor, Nate, Cejudo, Rockhold, Wiedman, Jacare, Rumble and a bunch of other fighters moved up with nary a complaint. GSP found an excuse not to defend, just like he found an excuse to avoid testing ahead of the Hendricks fight unless he was informed in advance of what tests would be done and which substances tested for.
Who is the current GOAT

1. GSP
    1,419 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. *
    Fedor
    1,065 vote(s)
    26.2%

3. Silva
    355 vote(s)
    8.7%

4. Jones