The GREATEST tragedy to afflict MMA

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The greatest tragedy to hit MMA is when GSP was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.
He had just become champ of the MW division and was about to send Whittaker and Romero to the back of the line. Which would have set up a major showdown with Adesanya.

It’s terrible that GSP suddenly caught this terrible disease immediately after the Bisping fight. So unfortunate. There were several great fights coming our way, but it just wasn’t meant to be.

If he wouldn't face Anderson why would he face Izzy?

Brocks Career ending Thing was a lot more worse but he still fought prime Cain, Carwin and Ubereem.

GPOAT

Lmao the dude ducked Whittaker harder than he did Silva.

Tragic is an interesting choice.

Convenient is better

<GSPWoah>

f1eb173bb04e088af329c740f0a6e4a8.gif

He's just unfairly sick at the perfect time, Jab. Must you be so cruel??

Lol
I mean he could have moved up and faced a prime Spider if he had of wanted to surely? while also in his prime himself?

I'm a fan of both.

Any version of Whittaker would brutally stiffen GreaseSP at MW, including the one that just got ktfo by Izzy
The guy got ktfo by 5'5" spaghetti and meatballs in his absolute juicy prime

I mean he could have moved up and faced a prime Spider if he had of wanted to surely? while also in his prime himself?

I'm a fan of both.
Too pragmatic. I love Georges but let's be real, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. I'm ok w that

Lol. GSP the type of guy to concoct some bullshit bout how 15 pounds fucked him up. Meanwhile, Penn, Silva, Latifi, Poirier, Hollaway, Whittaker, Conor, Nate, Cejudo, Rockhold, Wiedman, Jacare, Rumble and a bunch of other fighters moved up with nary a complaint. GSP found an excuse not to defend, just like he found an excuse to avoid testing ahead of the Hendricks fight unless he was informed in advance of what tests would be done and which substances tested for.

The greatest tragedy that hit mma is when ufc bought pride.

The greatest tragedy to hit MMA is when GSP was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis.
He had just become champ of the MW division and was about to send Whittaker and Romero to the back of the line. Which would have set up a major showdown with Adesanya.

It’s terrible that GSP suddenly caught this terrible disease immediately after the Bisping fight. So unfortunate. There were several great fights coming our way, but it just wasn’t meant to be.
What about when Johny Hendricks decided to invest in a BBQ restaurant? He lost a ton of money and ate all the profits.

Joe rogan is short how short you may ask? You seen a leprechaun???? That short

Whittaker would've murdered GSP. He's a better, stronger, faster hendricks.

geez man I thought someone died. fix the title.

Trolls used to be better back in the day.

Back