The greatest lines/quotes in UFC/MMA history?

watch you mouth call me lame

royce

"I know I urt him, when I trow my first elbow he say UNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

- GSP on Sherk

According to the NSAC test that had hm 12X a positive test.

"Mr. Diaz was 175. This creates a unique situation. I was there at this fight and believe that you were intoxicated and... that it made you numb to the pain. Did it help you win? I think it did."

The ridiculous sounding commision chariman Dr.Alamo:rolleyes:

The irony is that quote is more ridiculous than anything Nick's ever said. I don't know about you, but when I stub my toe while stoned it hurts just as much. lol

Unless he ate a brownie that morning, there's no way he could've smoked within a couple hours of the fight...is there?

Rampage @ UFC 71 - "You can make a mistake and get caught in a submission, but Chuck made a mistake and he got caught in an ass whoopin'."

I love Chuck to death, but this shit is funny.

The greatest lines in UFC have already been snorted by JBJ

The greatest lines in UFC have already been snorted by JBJ

boom-5420e6d8e9785.jpg

"They said do you want a rematch? I said fuck no i don't want a rematch, i wanna unmatch the first match"

-Forrest On Silva

"Yeah"

-Hunt
Thanks for sharing that. I'd never heard that one by Forrest. I had to log on just to say that

And Holay faak is Coleman jacked up here

Last edited:
The irony is that quote is more ridiculous than anything Nick's ever said. I don't know about you, but when I stub my toe while stoned it hurts just as much. lol

Unless he ate a brownie that morning, there's no way he could've smoked within a couple hours of the fight...is there?

Well, I wouldn't put it past Nick....but to say it's enhancing with mysterious pain-reducing magic is ridiculous. I've found scrolling through my phone a complicated experience, let alone fighting Gomi.

Also never trust a guy called "Dr. Alamo".

"to the death georges"

baby jay before he... well we all know what happened. :icon_lol:

"Man he's really pounding him from behind!"

Rogan

Also

"Sean sherk, ya dead!"

Penn.

BJ is one crazy mofo. And im sure he wished fights went to death. Not in his last 3 fights tho

Back