The greatest frontman of a band ever ?

1. HR of The Bad Brains. Amazing, fucking amazing. Dude lands a backflip on stage. Amazing energy.

2. James Brown

3. Jello Biafra

4. David Yow

#spoilertag. My real #1....

Last edited:
My list of 50 frontmen better than Liam Gallagher.

Ozzy Osbourne
Robert Plant
Ronnie Van Zant
Mick Jagger
David Lee Roth
Jim Morrison
Billy Gibbons
Freddy Mercury
Layne Staley
Kurt Cobain
Steve Perry
Roger Daltrey
John Fogerty
Axl Rose
Brian Johnson
Sting
Bono
Ray Davies
James Hetfield
John Lydon
Steven Tyler
Chris Cornell
Eddie Vedder
George Clinton
Jerry Garcia
Gregg Allman
Bon Scott
Debbie Harry
Shirley Manson
Anthony Kiedis
Geddy Lee
Thom Yorke
Dave Grohl
Michael Stipe
Peter Gabriel
Paul Stanley
Joe Elliott
Jon Bon Jovi
Ann Wilson
David Byrne
Billy Corgan
Zack de la Rocha
Grace Slick
Rob Halford
Scott Weiland
Lemmy Kilmister
Rivers Cuomo
Trent Reznor
Ronnie James Dio
Vince Neil

Please tell me someone put Hendrix in here already cause I aint seeing it nowhere.

I don't know about consistency, but when he was on Axl could blow up the whole City. You know, in 1987... not now.

Metallica is my favorite band but I just can't picture a better frontman than Freddie Mercury.

I'm not even really a fan but I gotta say Bono from U2 or maybe Keith Richards because of longevity.

IDK this is hard though. Kind of could make an argument for Cobain too.

Best frontman? Well I consider Freddie Mercury one of the most iconic musicians/voices of all time, so I my vote would be that he's the greatest frontman ever as well.

MI0001409203.jpg

They got it right with Liam Gallagher. Only one who I could see it being debatable with is Morrissey.

3. Jello Biafra

If we were gonna do a top 5 of punks I wanna include mike ness and greg graffin !!!!

Stza sounds awesome but there isnt anything else that really makes him great he just stands there

My pick is Jason Navarro

jason-navarro-lead-singer-of-the-detroit-band-the-suicide-machines-picture-id128803693

Hes an animal

Axl James and freddie are all Good choices as well and if we are going mainstream id say that is the contest right there add in Mick and diamond dave if you want it between 5

And who fuckin picked that cunt from Oasis no one likes that shit or that guy. I guess its easy to stay relevant in england when you gotta sing we dont look back in anger so often though

Say what you will about their music (Oasis).. but Liam is a legit nutter. Would have been right at home in the early 80’s fronting a hardcore punk band fist fighting with cops/fans during shows n shit.

Say what you will about their music (Oasis).. but Liam is a legit nutter. Would have been right at home in the early 80’s fronting a hardcore punk band fist fighting with cops/fans during shows n shit.

I cant dispute that

It was also punk as fuck to skip unplugged then show up to get wasted and heckle his brother. The not giving a fuck is strong with that one

I cant dispute that

It was also punk as fuck to skip unplugged then show up to get wasted and heckle his brother. The not giving a fuck is strong with that one

There are some unbelievable party stories with different celebs and him too. Sasha Baron Coen (sp) has a pretty hilarious one he told during a YouTube interview I saw a while back. He’s borderline insane imo..

Mike Jagger probably wins it if you are considering longevity and other things but for me prime Axl Rose is GOAT.

Axl%20130717.jpg

Back