The greatest frontman of a band ever ?

My pick is Jason Navarro

jason-navarro-lead-singer-of-the-detroit-band-the-suicide-machines-picture-id128803693

Hes an animal

Axl James and freddie are all Good choices as well and if we are going mainstream id say that is the contest right there add in Mick and diamond dave if you want it between 5

And who fuckin picked that cunt from Oasis no one likes that shit or that guy. I guess its easy to stay relevant in england when you gotta sing we dont look back in anger so often though

What a fucking idiotic conclusion. God, that Q magazine is useless, whatever it is.

The greatest frontman ever are Ozzy, Mike Patton, Bruce Dickinson, Brian Johnson and Iggy Pop.

Last edited:
Josh Homme is pretty solid over the last 15 years, check out Them crooked Vultures with Jon Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin), Alain Johannsen and Dave Grohl playing live.

But calling someone the greatest is way to deep into personal preference imo.

Some "great ones" are def.:

Freddy Mercury
Robert Plant
Rod Steward (during the Faces)
Mick Jagger
Iggy Pop (Stooges)
Bryan Ferry
Prime Axl Rose
Jim Morrison
Kurt Cobain (if you like it or not)
Siouxsie Sioux
Debbie Harry
And, and, and.

If Freddie Mercury isn’t the first person you think of, it’s over for you.

how is it not Mick Jagger? so they are basically going with someone that's bigger then the band they play in

Last edited:
On the other side of the coin - I think I saw New Order in Milwaukee back in '91.

NewOrder-608x450.jpg

It was like watching people go through rape counseling basically.

I'm not really a fan of Queen but I can't think of anyone with the same charisma and presence as Mercury. Plus the dude could sing his balls off
Anyone who says he isnt top 3 is insane.

I would say Jagger is up there, alongside Axl too.

Freddie
Mick
Plant
Morrison
Vedder
York
Dickinson

edit;

Roger Daltry
David Lee Roth

Guns & Roses was garbage after Appetite; and Axl sucked in concert.

And lol @ that Oasis can even getting nominated. Who got second place? Robbie Williams lmao

Freddie
Mick
Plant
Morrison
Vedder
York
Dickinson

Guns & Roses was garbage after Appetite; and Axl sucked in concert.

And lol @ that Oasis can even getting nominated. Who got second place? Robbie Williams lmao
giphy.gif

the ranks of what exactly?

(besides the Bono fan club)

The poll:

1) Liam Gallagher

2) Bono

3) Freddie Mercury

4) Damon Albarn

5) Chris Martin

6) Matt Bellamy

7) Jim Morrison

8) Bob Marley

9) Paul McCartney

10) John Lennon

11) Robbie Williams

12) Debbie Harry

13) Mick Jagger

14) Morrissey

15) John Lydon (a. k. a Johnny Rotten)

16) James Brown

17) Bruce Springsteen

18) Robert Plant

19) Tom Meighan

20) Joe Strummer​

lmao.

Forgot Bono, he's earned a high ranking.

15) John Lydon (a. k. a Johnny Rotten)
Fuck yes. Saw him in PiL and drove the audience nuts. Saw him get knocked off the stage on the Sex Pistols Filthy Lucre tour. He fell like six ft on to concrete and jumped back up on stage like it was nothing.
20) Joe Strummer
Saw him twice - once in the Clash and then with the Mescaleros 20 years later. He was so fucking awesome.

Last edited:
Back