the greatest deadlift ever.

I will hunt your yupper ass down for showing me that. You should have put "not safe for work". No fuck that, "Not safe for anything". I fucking hurt everywhere after seeing that.

he should move his feet a little more apart other then that- GOOD WORK!

Sean S said:
I will hunt your yupper ass down for showing me that. You should have put "not safe for work". No fuck that, "Not safe for anything". I fucking hurt everywhere after seeing that.

"yooper", and youre welcome.

seriously, if he has the strength to jerk it around like that why cant he lift it properly?!?!?!

vjekoboban said:
he should move his feet a little more apart other then that- GOOD WORK!

Best post in the thread. It contains the subtle humour that makes a post truly special.

Nice find Remy. I think this might even beat the 500lb squat that was posted a while back.

ha ha I'm sure that was a work... funny as hell

Barut said:
Best post in the thread. It contains the subtle humour that makes a post truly special.

Nice find Remy. I think this might even beat the 500lb squat that was posted a while back.

the squat bouncer is also awesome but this one is more funny coz he will die or at least be in a wheelchair pretty soon

I was hoping that the squat kid would lose the plate that started sliding towards the end of the bar. Things would have really become interesting at that point.

Wow, this one is making the rounds. I've seen it on 3 forums since yesterday.

wow, he's so cool

btw-did he orgasm at the end?

Back