THE GREAT WALL (2nd Trailer Released)

i feel this shows its gonna be.
clusterfuck_crimson_quill-1.gif

Fuck this—get Tony Leung (Wong Kar Wai's leading man) in this shit via CGI:

grandmaster-Tony-Leung-e1377283928339.jpg

China really needs to make a movie about the American Revolution, but a Chinese guy is the hero.

Is the movie in Chinese or English? A bunch of Chinese actors speaking broken English in a Chinese accent or Matt Damon speaking broken Chinese in an American accent? Or is it like Enemy at the Gates where everyone speaks English in a Chinese accent?

Doesnt matter if its matt damon or the grip, as long as its white. It'll give legitimacy to the chinese audience. No black actors?

Fuck this—get Tony Leung (Wong Kar Wai's leading man) in this shit via CGI:

grandmaster-Tony-Leung-e1377283928339.jpg
Tony Saggyballs? You ever see Lust and Caution? :eek:

All kidding aside, Tony Leung is a great actor.

dat Chinese market is too big for them to not make mindless movies for

This is amazing, the Last Chinese archer starring Matt Damon. Just rename it and rustle those jimmies.

If they haven't already:

Hollywood has OFFICIALLY gone FULL RETARD

Hope it flops, Matt Damon is in this for the money 100% him sucking up to the Chinese press is absoutley awful, I'n here in China and his pandering is so pathetic, so much for being a true craftsman of the art.

Lot of respect lost for Damon.

the fuck is this?

hot tub time machine 3 : the orgins of yellow fever

staring matt damon as the horny whiteman

it's a fantasy movie, with an asian director and lots of asians in the cast. you guys are pathetic.

Reminds me of a joke my doctor told me when we were talking about Beijing: The Chinese put up a wall 2000 years ago. And there are no Mexicans in China.

Update: September 8, 2016

Matt Damon Leaps into Battle in New Poster for THE GREAT WALL

Cr5BYyAVIAAg9o5.jpg

Back