The great Junie Browning on cast list for new TUF?

Gerald Harris is also suppossed to be in there, can't wait to see him slam some fools.

Harris-slams-Brance.gif

Hopefully he fights someone with a bum chin that is a grappler, like Dhiego Lima.

Gerald Harris is also suppossed to be in there, can't wait to see him slam some fools.

Harris-slams-Brance.gif

Hopefully he fights someone with a bum chin that is a grappler, like Dhiego Lima.
Didn't he just slam some greviously overweight dude?

The producers should just have him fight whoever is the douchiest in the house that week, regardless of weight

Slam2.jpg

"Walk in and smash the cat" - Chris Leben
#Footstompsbless

Kos never had chill. Leben started it, Kos was just finishing him off

poor Leban. I didn't even watch the first season, I turned it on once and the first thing I saw was him setting up a sleeping bag outside and Kos spraying him with a hose in the middle of the night.

This is going to be great TV, I legitimately haven't watched TUF in years

Best thing WME has done yet!

100% agree, and I must say, the Julian Lane video never gets stale. Always makes me smile. From his weird emotional outburst to the other guy weirdly telling him "I do let you bang. Bro I always let you bang." lmfao

God I hope this season does not disappoint! <{JustBleed}>

100% agree, and I must say, the Julian Lane video never gets stale. Always makes me smile. From his weird emotional outburst to the other guy weirdly telling him "I do let you bang. Bro I always let you bang." lmfao

God I hope this season does not disappoint! <{JustBleed}>
As long as they don't do something stupid like banning alcohol from the house, the season should be fun.

The "let me bang bro" guy is also on this season. Junie + Let me bang guy = me watching this show for the first time in like 8 years.
Same here, be the first time in years for me
I'll be watching it for Joe Daddy. Wish they could have got Roger Huerte back

Maybe the time he spent banging trannies in Thailand have made a man out of him. Also, remember the TUF winner last time was also a UFC reject. I will watch, for the lulz

The "let me bang bro" guy is also on this season. Junie + Let me bang guy = me watching this show for the first time in like 8 years.
June + let me bang guy + just bleed guy fighting over a fruit salad that tastes like salty piss contributed by there loving cast mates? And for the hell of it throw Kingsbury in there too........ I'd watch that

I wish they could chuck Diego back in the house. I'd be interested to see if he could win it again after all these years. Plus, he's even crazier now than he was back then.

JT Money?

That dude was a wordsmith. 'Exquisite!'

Back