The great Junie Browning on cast list for new TUF?

Hyan Bader was shook

They let Junie back into the UFC?
He's going on a war path

They think Conor has good trash talk?

c'mon son

Krystof Sozynsnki was shook too
Look at that leadership, had the whole squad ready to bang bro

Here's Junie with a solid takedown against Bader. He also demonstrates how to push kick properly *cough Werdum cough*

Here's Junie with a solid takedown against Bader. He also demonstrates how to push kick properly *cough Werdum cough*

The technique, the bravado
king of all manlets right there @DS7 @NightwingBJJ @Platinum
Take note and pay attention

Bader is happy Vinny Maghlahes was holding him back. Fool would have gotten teh jab

Dude, he got kicked out of Thailand after getting attacked by some Thai gang or something, and then fleeing authorities and escaping from a hospital

also escaped from a mental hospital in the states at some point

Those are my kind of credentials. Could become the heir to Dan Quinns throne.

What's his position on cold fission?

NO FUCKING WAY

This is going to be great TV, I legitimately haven't watched TUF in years

Best thing WME has done yet!

Somebody is gonna bang!

Fuck ya, and Joe "Daddy" Stevenson is there making his comeback, I'm definitely rooting for him. Will be the nicest guy on this shit show.

Fuck ya, and Joe "Daddy" Stevenson is there making his comeback, I'm definitely rooting for him. Will be the nicest guy on this shit show.
What a fucking clown show they have on the rumored list
Might be depressing to see Joe Stevenson, he's going to be like a father to some of these crazy kids

Those are my kind of credentials. Could become the heir to Dan Quinns throne.

What's his position on cold fission?
Rumor has it that he discovered it first, and Dan Quinn stole the patent

also some things can't be unseen, Dan Quinn actually looks like he could be Browning's father

I can't believe I'm saying this but... I might actually watch this season lol

Junie Browning and Julian Lane in the same house. Joe Daddy, Mike Ricci, JT Money... haha

This is going to be great.

Might be depressing to see Joe Stevenson, he's going to be like a father to some of these crazy kids
They actually have current UFC members as well. Zac Cummings and a couple others are in there. Guys like that have to be runaway favorites, not sure why they added them to the show.

TUF was actually pretty fucking entertaining back in the day.

Zak Cummings is rumored to be in it too, he's gonna fucking maul everyone in there.

@Sonny Qc you'll keep us updated on your experiences in the TUF house, right?

I can't believe I'm saying this but... I might actually watch this season lol

Junie Browning and Julian Lane in the same house. Joe Daddy, Mike Ricci, JT Money... haha

This is going to be great.
They're just missing Solomon Hutcherson for the new team dagger

They actually have current UFC members as well. Zac Cummings and a couple others are in there. Guys like that have to be runaway favorites, not sure why they added them to the show.
Zak Cummings is rumored to be in it too, he's gonna fucking maul everyone in there.

@Sonny Qc you'll keep us updated on your experiences in the TUF house, right?
<{pray-uh}>

Probably for promotion reasons. Breathe some new life into some of the divisions, maybe create a star or two on the way. WME experimenting with how to build stars in MMA imo

TUF was actually pretty fucking entertaining back in the day.

For sure, Season 8 was one of my favorites. Lots of underrated prospects on many of the old shows.

tuf_0303.jpg

Back