The Great Debate: is a hot dog a sandwich? Or, I can eat a hotdog without chewing

this aint not sandwich.

But it is delicious.

If we allow hotdogs into the sandwich group, we'd have to allow folded pizza in too. It would be anarchy.

if bread is the decided factor. Why is the double down called sandwich. it aint got no bread.
606-AP100128157268.jpg

if bread is the decided factor. Why is the double down called sandwich. it aint got no bread.
606-AP100128157268.jpg
its not a real sandwich its an imitation sandwich because of the no bread.

If we allow hotdogs into the sandwich group, we'd have to allow folded pizza in too. It would be anarchy.

May as well add pita's into mix then.

See, I knew that the trans-food movement would lead to this eventually.

smdh

Sandwich Justice Warriors
it all makes sense.
shit as you can see from this thread you got KFC using its blood money to undermine traditional sandwich values. Next they are going to be making us cal hotdogs sandwiches.

A hotdog isn't a sandwich, in the same way 2 people having sex isn't a threesome.

I say no. It's a sausage.
Here's why it's not a sandwich: because in general, the bun comes as one unit. If you cut a hot dog up and place that in a hamburger bun, then that's a hot dog sandwich.

A taco isn't a sandwich for the same reason, except that if you put the ground up horsemeat into anything other than a shell, it ceases to be a taco.

Back