The grappling forum is the nicest forum

just a bunch of jiu jitsu elitists. ton of ego and bickering back and forth. the threads that get the most responses are the ones like eddie bravo vs. draculino. and of course the ones with the least amount of responses are the ones on actual techniques. (excluding half guard thread)

The 10th Planet "lockdown" has more sweeps and potential advantages than the entire gracie half guard... all the way down the line... lol and go. :icon_twis

This thread was epic. It's the first time I laughed on each page of a thread.

That being said, I've thankfully never been in a street fight. I find them gay.

Hahahahaha! Love it :icon_chee

"break the wrist, walk away, break the wrist walk away...BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!"

kipcagefighter.jpg

The 10th Planet "lockdown" has more sweeps and potential advantages than the entire gracie half guard... all the way down the line... lol and go. :icon_twis

Posts like this (whether you're joking or not) are the reason 10th planet gets so much hate around here.

Napolean Dynamite is almost funny... I myself didn't laugh once while watching it, but I can see how other people would.

what is this mythical "gracie half-guard"

I'm probably the only dick that visits the grappling forum.

Scottdick.png

Well, I would step into the cage in a heartbeat, but I'm only fifteen. And 100 is obviously an exaggeration, more like 15 or 16. Many of them were slightly older or about the same size and age. I just realized everyone was joking when they called me a pony, though.

no way dude.

you're a pony.

my-little-pony-beverage-napkin2.png

serious question: do you wrestle? if not, WHY NOT?

Back