The Grape Lady (OW OW OW OW Ohh I cant breath)

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heres an update. Turns out she "broke" a few ribs

Am I embarrassed that I fell? Of course. I also broke a couple ribs, thanks for asking. I had to spend a few weeks in the hospital under observation. I suffered quite a bit for an honest mistake, a momentary lapse in concentration, and now I

One of the OG viral videos.

Respect to a legend.

one of the best clips to make it onto the internet. This one has bring bringing teh lols for like 10 years now.
classic.

She should've known better than to stomp after the buzzer.

Oh, I just noticed in the beginning she says stomping the grapes is "disgusting" too. One of the first "had it coming" people.

She should've known better than to stomp after the buzzer.

Oh, I just noticed in the beginning she says stomping the grapes is "disgusting" too. One of the first "had it coming" people.

edit: nvm

apparently the interview is fake

I have no idea why this is funny, I felt incredibly bad for her. She was obviously in real pain.

I have no idea why this is funny, I felt incredibly bad for her. She was obviously in real pain.

You're right but still....
1zb4111.gif

them not cutting away right away is fucking classic.

I don't know about broken ribs but maybe some sore belly flab

She sure did act out a lot. Totally embelished it.

That's what she gets for cheating. No ethics smh

Seriously, she falls off a platform and makes that horrible sound.

It's entirely possible the first time I saw this I laughed because for some reason it's human nature, but I've seen this posted so many times all I hear now is someone in pain.

Seriously, she falls off a platform and makes that horrible sound.

It's entirely possible the first time I saw this I laughed because for some reason it's human nature, but I've seen this posted so many times all I hear now is someone in pain.

That noise she was making was funny. I have had plenty of painful falls happen and I usually laugh at them and give permission for others watching it to laugh, if they are waiting for it.

It ain't like the bitch dieded and shit.

+1 to the sociopathic news reporters. They acted like they gave a crap. The grape lady could have died and they would be more worried about their coffee being cold, than the lady dying.

Back